GDT: MTL @ BOLTS | Bad Medicine | Mar. 10, 2018 1:00pm ET, TSN2 RDS 690AM 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Not easy being a Hab fan these days ...

263z5n.jpg

How did the guy who was in the coma, end up there? Why, this ...

2641mm.jpg

Small wonder, lots of symptoms, no cure ...

26406f.jpg

Even modern medicine has had to come to terms with this ...

2640jj.jpg

Which has led to an even greater divide within the Habs community ...

26424i.jpg

2640pm.gif

Lineups (projected)

Habs
Galchenyuk - Drouin - Lehkonen
Scherbak - Carr - Gallagher
Byron - de la Rose - A. Shaw
Deslauriers - Froese - L. Shaw

Reilly - Petry
Alzner - Juulsen
Benn - Lernout

Niemi
Lindgren

Bolts
Stamkos - Johnson - Kucherov
Gourde - Point - J.T. Miller
Killorn - Cirelli - Erne
Kunitz - Paquette - Callahan

Hedman - Girardi
Sergachev - Stralman
Koekkoek - Dotchin

Vasilevskiy
Domingue

263yn4.gif

2642ay.jpg

Last edited:

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Kucherov has more than twice as many points as Montreal's leading scorer.

Kucherov: 87 pts.
Gallagher: 41 pts.

Kucherov & Stamkos have more points than Montreal's top 4 scorers.

Kucherov & Stamkos: 165 pts
Top 4 pts leaders: 150 pts.

We are a pathetic offensive team & a poor defensive one, which explains our terrible season.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
I'm not watching Habs games now that the Impact season has begun. Both teams have their games at the same time today so...

Allez Montréal Allez.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
I'll cheer for the Bolts. I like to see happy faces of winners. They deserve to win because they are built the good way. Strength down the middle, like every winning Stanley Cup Team. Montreal have been st*pid ignoring dominant centers in their draft since last 30 years or so, they've been lucky to get some by trades (B. Smith, Turgeon, Damphousse), they only had Koivu who would have been a good #2 center on a contender team. They never wanted to trade Koivu or Plekanec when they were still good to get a good pick who could turn into a dominant center, etc. Always buying time with patches here and there, like Montréal's streets, temporary solutions that never last. For all these reasons I want other teams to win because they deserve it, they are intelligent and they understand what is hockey.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Don't think the bolt will care much about this game. But it's in Florida so the guys will probably spend more time at the beach than training so we might actually still lose it.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
He sure has. So much so he is tied with Johnny Drouin in scoring.
When you don't draft a center by yourself, you get what you can by trades and it looks like Drouin. Not a center, not a character guy. But it could be worse than Drouin, remember Scott Gomez ... that was Gainey.

CrAzYNiNe

who could have predicted?
Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
I'm not watching Habs games now that the Impact season has begun. Both teams have their games at the same time today so...

Allez Montréal Allez.
The Impact are looking to have a tough season, but I want to give Garde the benefit of the doubt and see what he can do the change things around.

The Habs will be mired in redundancy until someone has the balls to stand up and say what a good number of fans are thinking.

Reactions: TRG

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
Not easy being a Hab fan these days ...
Lineups (projected)

Habs
Galchenyuk - Drouin - Lehkonen
Scherbak - Carr - Gallagher
Byron - de la Rose - A. Shaw
Deslauriers - Froese - L. Shaw

Reilly - Petry
Alzner - Juulsen
Benn - Lernout

Niemi
Lindgren

Bolts
Stamkos - Johnson - Kucherov
Gourde - Point - J.T. Miller
Killorn - Cirelli - Erne
Kunitz - Paquette - Callahan

Hedman - Girardi
Sergachev - Stralman
Koekkoek - Dotchin

Vasilevskiy
Domingue

263yn4.gif

2642ay.jpg

Switch Carr and Galchenyuk and those are the top 2 lines I want to see

Carr Drouin Lehkonen
Scherbak Galchenyuk Gallagher

But Julien will mix the offensive players with the defensive players and we'll score 1 or no goals and give up 4 or 5.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Well the Habs are Montreal too

Yeah but you know the chant (as long as we forget the Loco Locass one)

The Impact are looking to have a tough season, but I want to give Garde the benefit of the doubt and see what he can do the change things around.

The Habs will be mired in redundancy until someone has the balls to stand up and say what a good number of fans are thinking.

Problem with the Impact is the same with the Habs: poor management. I don't know how much power Garde has because NDS still has a lot. We are seeing a lot more of French players though (or linked to French players)

Reactions: TRG

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
When you don't draft a center by yourself, you get what you can by trades and it looks like Drouin. Not a center, not a character guy. But it could be worse than Drouin, remember Scott Gomez ... that was Gainey.
Dont remind me.
But Gomez is ahead of Drouin .....(for now) in that he had one good year.

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Yeah but you know the chant (as long as we forget the Loco Locass one)

Problem with the Impact is the same with the Habs: poor management. I don't know how much power Garde has because NDS still has a lot. We are seeing a lot more of French players though (or linked to French players)

I know :)

Beendair Donedat

Punk in Drublic
Dec 29, 2010
Truth or Consequences, NM
I figure this will be a bad bad beating. And I'm excited to watch it... Not just to not advance in the standings, but in the hopes that Geoff Molson will eventually see how completely awful this team that Bargain Bin has assembled has become. I do hope that we see Lernout play well and physically abuse some Bolts players. At least if we are going to lose, I hope we lose with some toughness instead of being the weak sisters of the league that we've been for over a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad