Confirmed with Link: MTL-ARI: Max Domi for Alex Galchenyuk

Status
Not open for further replies.

didimentionlarseller

Snipers are a dying bread in the NHL
Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
"Il soulignait aussi qu’une seule nuit à Montréal, c’est tout ce qu’il pouvait endurer."

bergevin.jpg

thats an actual quote from Domi for real? lols Bergevin you da best

LaFloater

Jan 23, 2014
Burlington
This would be the only positive of trading him. We've discussed this for a while now and it would be great to see more evidence of our toxic environment (as if we need more evidence).

Don't worry Bergevin has a great vision , the only thing is that it's from 2010...

I get your point but what difference does it make? If you don't know by now that Bergevin is a joke and you are a fan/player /member of the club or owner of this club, then you must be an imbecile or delusional. The problem is that Molson wont do anything about the problem. I knew Bergevin would deal Alex G, I'm actually impressed he got even anything for him. but the fact that he is still in charge is beyond insane.

Reactions: King In Glory

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Hey if I had to work for Bergevin I would probably hate Montreal too.
If my dad played for the leafs for a good chunk of his career, I would probably hate the Habs as well. I seriously doubt Bergeron wanted to play for the Bruins when he was a kid, and I'm positive that he absolutely wants to play there for the rest of his career.

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
If my dad played for the leafs for a good chunk of his career, I would probably hate the Habs as well. I seriously doubt Bergeron wanted to play for the Bruins when he was a kid, and I'm positive that he absolutely wants to play there for the rest of his career.

ask Josh Gorges to play for Leafs....

Some players are wired different than others...

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
That's was the time when I had the greatest respect for him. It was pretty funny, no way to TO but Ok to Buffalo.

He is UFA right now...for league min contract 650.000-700,000 i would put him back in a Habs jersey

OneSharpMarble

Oct 30, 2007
Calgary
Remember when Bergevin was hired everyone was saying he brought "dignity" and "respect" back to the organization? LMFAO.

This team is the joke of the league it has been since the 90's.

Hey if I had to work for Bergevin I would probably hate Montreal too.

The only people who work for Bergevin are his best friends so you'd probably like it. It's not like you'd have to do work or be good at your job.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Remember when Bergevin was hired everyone was saying he brought "dignity" and "respect" back to the organization? LMFAO.

This team is the joke of the league it has been since the 90's.

Ya ..,no player could step on the logo on the floor in the Habs dressing room...lol

but they can all spit on it and skate over top it at center ice...lol

I never understood that one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad