Post-Game Talk: Mr. Holtby goes to eat chowdah in Bawston 7:00 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
My takeaway, they have to fix the penalty issue, that is all. Can't keep taking seven and eight penalties per game.

As has been said already, 5 v 5 they are the best team in the NHL.

Won't let this loss bother me one bit.

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
McAvoy isn't the must durable of players. Could miss some time.

And of course cue the main board thread asking if it's a clean hit or not - sigh

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
Is he worth using as PP target? Is he good at that sort of thing?

either he's injured (not likely) or the coaching staff is looking at wrinkles in the PP. I'd expect come crunch time / playoffs the puck is back on his stick. Carlson is still terribad at putting the puck in his wheelhouse.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
McAvoy isn't the must durable of players. Could miss some time.

And of course cue the main board thread asking if it's a clean hit or not - sigh
That’s very costly for Bruins if it’s a significant injury. I hope it isn’t. I like the player. I don’t think it was a dirty hit, but it sure wound up being awkward landing. I guess you could call it boarding, since it was just a few feet off the boards when they collided

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
I was hoping it was Marchand Oshi was destroying, but alas, another soft Bees player.

So the Refs wanted the Bees to finally win one at home. Whatever.

Think this is a good wake up call for the Caps. Get them pissed off...well, before the long break and they forget about all of it. haha

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
I missed all of the Bruins first 5 goals but what I watched was absolute dominance by Washington for the rest of the game. Yeah it looks bad on paper but the Bruins had a very long stretch of only having 4 shots total

4thTierSport

Feb 15, 2009
Holy f***! Just saw the replay of Vrana’s “penalty”. Bruins player skates backwards into Vrana and falls over. You gotta be f***ing kidding me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad