Proposal: Move Berglund & MPS for futures, sign Vrbata?

Status
Not open for further replies.

medkit

Mar 22, 2014
Berglund still brings a lot to the team. Army is not very good at making these trades for cap relief. I'm over Paajarvi though, I wonder if he'd get a good 2nd rounder.

rumrokh

THORBS
Mar 10, 2006
This is a major case of jumping the gun. If the Blues need to clear salary for something that clearly improves the team, that's one thing, but otherwise, the team wouldn't be better by moving Berglund. I also think Paajarvi has shown enough to give him more time and opportunities. Expectations may have soured you on both, but the Blues really don't give a crap about future draft picks which, unless they're high picks, likely won't even become NHLers - both Berglund and Paajarvi are.

The Blues aren't interested in Vrbata. They aren't on his list of teams, he's going to get a pretty high offer, and, just like when he left Phoenix before, he might struggle and want to go back.

David Dennison

I'm a tariff, man.
Jul 5, 2007
Grenyarnia
Problem is that trading either right now would be selling both at their lowest value. Paajarvi wouldnt net us anything in a trade, and wouldnt save us a ton capwise, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad