Most Playoff Points In First 50 Career Playoff Games

HighNote

Just one more Cup
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
I dunno, my reacts ratio is pretty good, im over a PPP player here, if i keep that up long enough won’t i make the hall of fame?

(Point per post)
You're gonna need to use era-adjusted 'like' stats if you're comparing to older posters, though. Back in the day they didn't track that sort of stat, so you're gonna have some posters that have deflated numbers, especially ones that are past their prime now.

Bank Shot

Jan 18, 2006
Well not really apples to apples since some players goes further and face tougher competition. Very impressive regardles of course.
Alternatively, in the Gretzky/Lemieux era 75% of NHL teams made the playoffs so they would have had weaker competition in the first rounds.

The Jets made the playoffs in 1985/86 with a record of 26-47-7..... and that happened every year to one team or another.

And I'm pretty sure Gretz and Mario averaged like 25 minutes per night.

It was a different game.

Last edited:

HolyHagelin

Speed? I am speed.
Jan 8, 2024
You're gonna need to use era-adjusted 'like' stats if you're comparing to older posters, though. Back in the day they didn't track that sort of stat, so you're gonna have some posters that have deflated numbers, especially ones that are past their prime now.
Era adjustment is bullshit, the stats are higher now because the posters are better now!

HolyHagelin

Speed? I am speed.
Jan 8, 2024
Today's posters have the benefit of better training and specialization. Back in the day we had to comment on 2 or 3 different sports while working a full time job just to stay in shape for hockey posting season!
I concede defeat. I have nothing. I laughed like a lunatic at this and my cousin wanted to know what was up, tried to explain - she didnt get it.

gretzkyoilers

Apr 17, 2012
Today's posters have the benefit of better training and specialization. Back in the day we had to comment on 2 or 3 different sports while working a full time job just to stay in shape for hockey posting season!
Also better equipment. Back then we had dial up and now we also have smart phones. Give a poster this sort of tech back in the day and they'd have 10 times as many posts than they did back then!

daver

Apr 4, 2003
Visit site

Ad

Upcoming events

• Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,740.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Monaco vs Clermont Foot