Most fans you've ever played in front of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
About 4,000. Triple-A Midget game against the defending champs at their home opener. Big crowd on hand for the banner raising ceremony. Played in the Air Canada Cup Western Regional tournament as well in front of a packed house for every single game, but the capacity of the rink was only about 2,000 I think.

Canadian Chris

Feb 28, 2002
Nanaimo, BC
Visit site
close to 1500 for a Jr B playoff game a few years back. We won in double OT which was an absolutely crazy feeling...got thumped in the next round by the Campbell River Storm though....other than that, I've played in a bunch of tourny games and provincial championships were the crowds have ranged from 500-1300 or so

But that Jr. B game was amazing, you had the fans basically crawling up the walls just to be able to see...such a small arena, and WAAAAAAAAAY over packed....so awesome though...thankfully there was no fire marshal in the building that night ;)

Quiksilver*

I'm always right.
Sep 1, 2003
Anywhere from 3000-4000 each year our Junior team was in the Playoffs. The experience is second to none.

Pensfan86

Mar 18, 2002
Steel City(Pittsburgh)
Visit site
i played at a pens game, during an intermission when i was about 10....but in a real game? we played our maaaaaaajor rivals on the last game of the season in hs hockey in PA, in a must win for us to get into the playoffs...we pulled off a massive upset and won 4-3 in ot, then our fans fought their fans haha-- good times all around...in all im gonna say there were 200 people there, but in a very small rink, so the atmosphere was absolutely electric...great times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad