Most entertaining game to watch - 2 teams (strictly forbidden to vote for your own team)

These two teams I'd like to see play a game of hockey

• New Jersey Devils

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • New York Rangers

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Carolina Hurricanes

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Tampa Bay Lightning

• Detroit Red WIngs

• Toronto Maple Leafs

Votes: 21 23.1%
  • Dallas Stars

Votes: 8 8.8%
  • Colorado Avalanche

Votes: 31 34.1%
  • Vegas Golden Knights

Votes: 10 11.0%
  • Vancouver Canucks

Votes: 14 15.4%
  • Edmonton Oilers

Votes: 55 60.4%
  • Calgary Flames

• Florida Panthers

Votes: 16 17.6%
  • Boston Bruins

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters

matsqq

Jan 3, 2011
You sit down in front of your old TV set with a batch of newly made pop-corns and a warm beer.

You are going to watch a game of hockey and it's just about what teams are most entertaining, not about points or your particular teams division...

strictly forbidden to vote for your own team​

Which of these teams would you most like to see play each other?

Try to be unbiased laying your vote ...

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
Maybe bias but Toronto and Edmonton still. They both blow leads, they make comebacks and still sometimes blow it again. They go through phases during a game where they forget about defence. They are always involved in drama over something stupid that happens during a game. I can see a playoff series between them turning out something like penguins/flyers 2012 if they get bad blood during it. They are a match made in heaven for each other.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Maybe bias but Toronto and Edmonton still. They both blow leads, they make comebacks and still sometimes blow it again. They go through phases during a game where they forget about defence. They are always involved in drama over something stupid that happens during a game. I can see a playoff series between them turning out something like penguins/flyers 2012 if they get bad blood during it. They are a match made in heaven for each other.

Man, in the very first response in the thread.

I picked Vancouver and Edmonton.

Lots of offensive talent, probably some divisional animosity, defence can be spotty on occasion.

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
Now? Vancouver and Edmonton.

Future? Sens/Devils/Ducks are the teams of the future if they play their cards right

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan

"Strictly forbidden to vote for your own team"

FWIW I do agree but chose Colorado for Mackinnon and Makar rather than Toronto

Three On Zero

HF Customer Service Representative
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Colorado, Florida

Edmonton if you’re looking for comedic relief from a stressful day

Now? Vancouver and Edmonton.

Future? Sens/Devils/Ducks are the teams of the future if they play their cards right
You’re doing it wrong

Reactions: Play

SamHabsFan

Apr 6, 2016
Quebec
voted for colorado and florida! yesterday's matchup was kinda of a let down but I still think that would be a great cup final!! there is everything, talent, speed, grit. That Huberdeau trade for florida has really change the organisation!

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
Vegas/Edmonton. Whether Edmonton’s high skill can overcome Vegas’ balance is a compelling plot. The series last year had some rough stuff, which is entertaining. Hopefully, we get a rematch.

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
as if I can't pick Leafs and Oilers.
Those games during the Canada division were great!!!
just 2 offensive powerhouses saying f*** defense!!

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Toronto v Ottawa after Saturday nights game.

But sticking to the OPs selected teams

Toronto v Boston. There is serious frustration there that comes out in the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad