GDT: Mortal Kombat Edition | Stanley Cup Playoffs - Round 1 - Game 6: Leafs @ Bolts | 7:30 p.m. EST | CBC, TBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
6fwd4f.jpg

6fwp09.jpg

VS

6fwhll.jpg

WHAT WE WANT
6fwpsu.jpg

6fwquk.jpg

GO LEAFS GO

giphy.gif

BayStBullies

Burn the Boats!
Apr 1, 2012
@BayStBullies
If the Leafs win tonight, you would be able to fill 5 salt mines with the amount of salt that will be on display in the general Stanley Cup forum over the next several days.
You can predictably guess that the bar would immediately move from "lol they can't win a round" back to "lol 1967". Including fanbases like the Canucks, who have never won a cup.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
And "Lightning are tired" from all the winning.

I'll take it.
Just win. Please.
That is precisely the first excuse that will pop up if the Leafs take care of business tonight. Can see it from a mile away.
That's why it's important to never take any nonsense on the main board seriously. They're pathetic losers who aren't interested in any meaningful discussion.

RealisticLeaf55

Win it clean for J.T
Sep 28, 2010
A place
Off work due to close contact (I tested negative twice) so do I order pizza or do I cook some bomb ass chicken alfredo before the game starts?

budzz

History is just that.
Jan 26, 2015
We don't need to hear anything about "record after a loss" or "Vasi's numbers after a loss" or ANYTHING like that. Records are broken all the time, may as well be us doing it. Forget all past history. If we play our game we can beat ANYONE, including these guys. We have beaten them thoroughly (game 1), beaten them in their barn, beaten them after being down 2 goals... we have proven we can beat these guys. But they are going to come out HARD, we know this. 60 minute game, get'er done!

PS - I have no fingernails left at all and getting close to the flesh, so PLEASE get'er done :leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad