Feb 16, 2018
I think we should trade Dylan Strome.

#NotGenerational
giphy.gif

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Bit of a mixed reaction here.:huh:

Not really. Musto has been anti-jokiharju for a while. He would trade him for a song

Musto would trade Jokiharju for a stale half eaten chicken nugget
Stan would make this trade in an instant if he was offered it. Anyone thinking Jokiharju will end up being anything better than Miller is out to lunch. On top of that you're getting Gusev who is the best player in the world outside the NHL right now.

Reactions: Muffinalt

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018

Miller is a 30-40 point defender who is solid in his own end. Do you actually think Jokiharju will pot 50? Because that's insane.

I'd do Jokiharju for Gusev straight up. Gusev will easily put up 60+ points in the NHL. Put that guy on Kane's wing and he's a point per game superstar.

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I like Miller but he has lapses in his own end

And I expect Joker to become a more Hjalmarsson like guy with a little more offense and not quite the elite shutdown ability of Hammer. A #2/3 guy and that upside is higher then Miller

And Gusev has never played a game in NHL you don't trade Joker for him

Mitchell on other hand for Gusev would be fine

TheSting

Jun 22, 2015
just no more trades with the Penguins front office. Stan just makes lopsided deals when it comes to that team.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
I've honestly cooled down on the Mmaattaa trade now. I think he's going to be frustrating player for us to watch. He'll probably have some nice shutdown plays and then also get burned and let guys get easy breakaway chances. The two probably even out and he'll be kinda neutral. Thus having a similar impact that Kahun had.

Reactions: Enrico Ciccone

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
I've honestly cooled down on the Mmaattaa trade now. I think he's going to be frustrating player for us to watch. He'll probably have some nice shutdown plays and then also get burned and let guys get easy breakaway chances. The two probably even out and he'll be kinda neutral. Thus having a similar impact that Kahun had.
I feel like Maatta wasn’t helped by the whole run and gun system Pittsburgh has going on. That’s the worst thing you could do to someone who’s already a poor skater.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
I feel like Maatta wasn’t helped by the whole run and gun system Pittsburgh has going on. That’s the worst thing you could do to someone who’s already a poor skater.

It is a bad system for him but when they won their cups he was really important.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad