More talk on the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

Ninja
Jun 10, 2003
Ottawa
I hope the media just ignores them. I doubt anyone will tell the media what really happened behind closed doors anyway. The media will get the prepared PR soundbites. Tell them to e-mail their prepared statements to the papers, radio, tv after their boring meetings. Reporters should just stay home and get whatever feeble story they tell you later. The networks should save their money and forget renting the remote/satellite trucks. Send them a message of, 'who cares'. Actually, most people have tuned out anyway, we're just the die-hards on this board.

Puck

Ninja
Jun 10, 2003
Ottawa
It is just the Board of Governors meeting to discuss their winning strategies. Then the PA executive, reps in North America and agents meet to discuss what happened. We already know what happened for the most part. For the rest regarding who did what to who, I can wait until someone writes a book.

Weary

Jul 1, 2003
nomorekids said:
there's still hope! 15 game season! :joker:
15 games you say? Bah. Now that the league is going to shootouts they can shorten the periods to 10 minutes each and play doubleheaders. That's 30 game season easy.

Heck with 5 minute periods there could be quadruple-headers. You could see your team sweep a season series in one evening.

Even better, just eliminate the 5-on-5 time and go straight to a 5 minute 4-on-4 overtime and then shootouts. You could squeeze in all 82 games that way!

Brewleaguer

Jan 31, 2005
snakepliskin said:
just wanted to leave bob goodenow a message here in case he reads these boards---GO TO HELL ****HEAD!!!!!
Lets not forget Buttman--- SUCK AN EGG :troll:

monkey_00*

Wild Thing said:
I think if they go any lower than 15 games, there's a pretty good chance their credibility may start to suffer!

:teach:

Wild Thing..........

At this stage of the game why even have an NHL season???........why don't these Bozos just have a 2-week exhibition schedule to get into shape and start right away with the Stanley Cup playoffs?........heh heh heh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad