More likely MATTHEWS total pt or McDavid more assist

Matthew more pts or McDavid more assist

• Total voters

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
Sad that you move the goal posts to support your argument? Got me there.

You're right, I didn't look at the standings properly. Point is, generational talents have missed playoffs, doesn't mean they aren't generational. It's a crappy narrative you're trying to spin.

i never moved the goalposts.

point is, they don't lead teams to the basement.

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton
i never moved the goalposts.

point is, they don't lead teams to the basement.

Urg this is literally talking to a wall.

There have been several times where a generational player didn’t make it to the playoffs or finished bottom fifth. You keep saying that it never happens when I provided proof. Just because you choose to ignore that to fit your narrative doesn’t make you correct.

If we use your thinking, then it means you don’t believe Lemieux, Crosby or Ovechkin are generational players.

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
Urg this is literally talking to a wall.

There have been several times where a generational player didn’t make it to the playoffs or finished bottom fifth. You keep saying that it never happens when I provided proof. Just because you choose to ignore that to fit your narrative doesn’t make you correct.

If we use your thinking, then it means you don’t believe Lemieux, Crosby or Ovechkin are generational players.

then point them out. all you'll find are a bunch of rookie seasons.

you didn't provide any proof. you named a bunch of seasons it didn't happen.

you named lemieuxs first 3 seasons. his second and third season they were 15th and 13th in terms of points in the league and would have made the playoffs if not for the format used back then and the division they were in.....

Crosby? rookie season. ovechkin? first 2 seasons. that's all.

sorry try again you've provided nothing.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad