GDT: Montreal @ Toronto - Saturday 7pm - HNIC (New players will be in Line-up.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Team played well against Chicago, I wouldn’t make any roster moves for Saturday. Holl and Woll can replace Timmins and Samsonov for Sunday’s game.
I would think that is likely the way it plays out.

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
97331AD6-B224-4EA1-9255-C81A18B4F145.jpeg

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
We knew coming out of the break the games would less than interesting, but now that we’re here the excitement level is worse than expected.

Reactions: Lauro

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
man, whats with all these garbage irrelevant teams/games after the break? So boring lately

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
man, whats with all these garbage irrelevant teams/games after the break? So boring lately
I really hate this time of the season. It's basically a dead zone until the trade deadline.

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
I don’t see how holl slots in?
Timmins had about as good of a game as one can ask for
No one really made any bad mistakes

I guess you can play Timmins tmrw and sit him for holl on Sunday. Give holl a chance, if it doesn’t go well, I’d be looking at him being the #7 for a stretch. Maybe rest gio for him some games

Reactions: supermann_98

Apex Predator

Jun 21, 2019
Holl back in the line up. Keefe said something a few days ago along the lines to not give him a reason to take them out. I thought Timmins played good so sucks that he is out again.

Reactions: Burnie97

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
I really hate this time of the season. It's basically a dead zone until the trade deadline.

I’ll take it actually. Get all these out of the way, ramp up towards the deadline, make some adds and work them into the group playing against a higher level of competition

It’s probably somewhat inevitable. I read that going into the all star break the Leafs had played the 5th hardest schedule in the NHL.

Reactions: notDatsyuk

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010

Hopefully Sammy is alright. Bullshit Holl is in after Keefe comments the other night. Timmins played well. He should of had another shot tomorrow.

I suspect he's out because he put them short handed twice, you can't do that when you aren't a regular

Reactions: Buds17

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002

Hopefully Sammy is alright. Bullshit Holl is in after Keefe comments the other night. Timmins played well. He should of had another shot tomorrow.

Yeah he was excellent, no reason at all to take him out.

Reactions: TMLAM34

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
Team played well against Chicago, I wouldn’t make any roster moves for Saturday. Holl and Woll can replace Timmins and Samsonov for Sunday’s game.
That’s a recipe for disaster on Sunday. Lol

AvroArrow

Mitch "The God" Marner
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Holl back in the line up. Keefe said something a few days ago along the lines to not give him a reason to take them out. I thought Timmins played good so sucks that he is out again.

I hate how Keefe always does this. Last year Lily kept getting sat even though he was one of our best D-men, looks like it's Timmins this year.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
I suspect he's out because he put them short handed twice, you can't do that when you aren't a regular
That's fair actually but Holl in his last game was pretty damn rough too.

I'd like to at least see a rotation then to give Timmins more looks.

I was thinking Holl had been pretty good the last month or so too. However I'm not saying it was just him either when they lost to Columbus. Lots of blame to go around.

Hopefully they take care of the weaker teams from now on for the rest of the season. Need to bank points.

Yeah he was excellent, no reason at all to take him out.
Someone mentioned the penalties so maybe that's Keefes reasoning fair enough. Like I said to the other poster then rotate them at least.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
That's fair actually but Holl in his last game was pretty damn rough too.

I'd like to at least see a rotation then to give Timmins more looks.

I was thinking Holl had been pretty good the last month or so too. However I'm not saying it was just him either when they lost to Columbus. Lots of blame to go around.

Hopefully they take care of the weaker teams from now on for the rest of the season. Need to bank points.

Someone mentioned the penalties so maybe that's Keefes reasoning fair enough. Like I said to the other poster then rotate them at least.

I will say it was just him, he was directly responsible for 3 of those goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad