Proposal: Montreal - Columbus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloomberg

Jun 20, 2014
Okay, the last one was locked up pretty quickly, hopefully this one does better.

Kotkaniemi, Danault, Byron
for
Jenner, Foligno(50% retained), Lehtonen, Foudy, Knazko

Nick Slafkofield

Nov 5, 2018
Okay, the last one was locked up pretty quickly, hopefully this one does better.

Kotkaniemi, Danault, Byron
for
Jenner, Foligno(50% retained), Lehtonen, Foudy, Knazko
Its the same base as the last thread which is horrendous for montreal now and in the futur

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Okay, genuinely question. How big is the gap between Kotkaniemi and the combination between Jenner and Foudy?

I'm doesn't happen, like those 2 aren't the basis of a trade for KK, KK was off the table for Laine and was only rumored to be available for Dubois aka a 1C.

Ever since Ducharme took over KK has been our best centre and looks like a top 6 guy now. He has also been promoted to our top line and was top 3 in ice time last game for our forwards.

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
Here’s my counter offer:

Danault, Byron
for
Jenner, Foligno (25% retained)

Nick Slafkofield

Nov 5, 2018
Okay, genuinely question. How big is the gap between Kotkaniemi and the combination between Jenner and Foudy?
Honestly we could debate the value for a while but the fact is Montreal has been looking for top 6 centers for as long as I can remember and they are not going to deal them especially not at 20 and 21 years old (KK and Suzuki). If they are it’s gonna be for an upgrade

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland

The gap would be something far bigger than the value Jenner and Foudy combine for. That's just not an enticing base for a KK trade, at all. And for what it's worth I don't think KK is available for anything realistic right now, he's been Ducharme's #1C so far and has looked great.

Reactions: Hockey Stick
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad