Status
Not open for further replies.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
The P is for Playoffs!
Or something.

Couple points of order:

Warning to ALL VISITING FAN BASES (particularly those up on the 417)

Be respectful as you are on the SENATORS forum. If you are rude or abrasive, you will be removed from this thread and dealt with accordingly as per site rules. Don't like it? Tough.

Senators fans, those who visit our board and wish to discuss hockey rationally will be treated with respect. Do not be rude to them either. That will also result in actions by the moderators.

Additionally please recall from site rules
6) No Disclosure of Personal Information: Do not disclose any other member's email, real name, address, phone number, IP address, or other personal information. Do not disclose emails, private messages, infractions, warnings, bans or other site discipline on the open forum.

17) Moderator Abuse (Attacking/Disobeying the moderators): If you disagree with something the moderators did, fine, disagree and let us know, but do it politely through PM or email ONLY. Complaining on the forums is not permitted. If your thread or post was moved/closed/removed there was a good reason for it. Do not start a new one. Attacking or flaming a moderator via PM is subject to a Moderator Abuse infraction. Be respectful and considerate. Profanity and abusive conduct isn't tolerated.

Let the series begin.
-- Your friendly neighbourhood Sens mods

Schedule:
GAME 1: at MTL
Wed Apr 15, 7:00 PM ET >
GAME 2: at MTL
Fri Apr 17, 7:00 PM ET ›
GAME 3: at OTT
Sun Apr 19, 7:00 PM ET ›
GAME 4: at OTT
Wed Apr 22, 7:00 PM ET ›
GAME 5: at MTL
Fri Apr 24, TBD * ›
GAME 6: at OTT
Sun Apr 26, TBD * ›
GAME 7: at MTL
Tue Apr 28, TBD * ›​

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Yea. From downtown take the 95 Orleans all the way to Orleans mall. The stadium should be a couple minute walk from there.

:laugh: Cold.

400-series buses run downtown pretty regularly, vinvin. Shouldn't have any issues getting there. Hope you have a good time, capped off by a Sens win. :)

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
:laugh: Cold.

400-series buses run downtown pretty regularly, vinvin. Shouldn't have any issues getting there. Hope you have a good time, capped off by a Sens win. :)

Why are you helping him....

That extra toilet seat jersey in the CTC will be on you.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Because we're all hockey fans trying to have a good time. You and I have never seen eye to eye on this, but I don't agree with making someone else's experience miserable just because they cheer for a different team.

I always tell myself this and then I get a bunch of texts and posts on my facebook bragging after we lose, and I just want to kill them all over again hahaha.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I always tell myself this and then I get a bunch of texts and posts on my facebook bragging after we lose, and I just want to kill them all over again hahaha.

No kidding.

Respect needs to be earned. Certain fanbases have lost any rights to respect.

That said, don't send that guy my way. We have too many of those fans out this way already. :p:

vinvin621

Sep 3, 2008
Because we're all hockey fans trying to have a good time. You and I have never seen eye to eye on this, but I don't agree with making someone else's experience miserable just because they cheer for a different team.

Thanks for your help. How long is the ride from downtown to the arena with the 400 buses ?

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal

Same here. I had just about every Habs fan on my Facebook gloat on my own wall after we lost yesterday. I'm not feeling very helpful towards any Montreal fan right now.

Screw them. :nod:

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Thanks for your help. How long is the ride from downtown to the arena with the 400 buses ?

Try taking the bus from one of the earlier stops, I recommend parking downtown for free on sunday near uOttawa then taking the bus from the campus station (400s)...shouldn't be more than 30 mins. Campus station should be easy to find as well.

If you take the bus from the Rideau mall or anywhere past that (deeper in dt) then more and more people start getting on at those stops.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I know the real reason why the Sens are losing guys. It is because Kassian is no longer on this team. We beat the Habs with Kassian two years ago.

So having Kassian on this team=win. Not having Kassian on this team=lose

We need Kaptain Kassian back.

Senateurs

Let's win it all
Feb 28, 2007
Sens won 9 series in their history, 9.

1998 NJ, 2002 Phi, 2003 NYI and Phi, 2006 TB, 2007 Pit, NJ and Buf, 2013 Mtl.

The two series in bold are the only series we won after trailing and both times, we lost game one before winning 4 straight. We won game one in every other series.

We never swept a series and never won a 7th game. At one point, in our short history, we will win a series in 7 games. This is the one. We'll win all our home and win game 7 in Mtl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad