GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs. Anaheim Ducks 10/20/17 10:00pm EST TSN2, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
mmmm I'll try in franch then.

Nos joueurs sont tous du vomit à part la première ligne? C'est ca? Come on mec

I could also do Spanish and German.. :p
We have 2 20 goalscorer's from last year, one of which was a fluke. Team is dead last in goals for. The other 3 lines are all 3rd/4th line worthy. Did you want me to write this in Arabic for you to understand that this forward core is putrid?

llamateizer

Mar 16, 2007
Montreal
I'm living in the past for my own sanity.
10/20/2016 - Montreal wins 5-2 (Arizona)

Mete (Emelin), Mitchell, Weber, Galchenyuk and Lehkonen Scores

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Folks hoping for the Habs to lose. You know it's sad when...

Anyways, it shouldn't have come to this. MB should've been sacked long ago. I can't cheer for the team to lose myself but I understand where people are coming from. From my perspective, rather than cheer for a loss, I'll cheer for MB's firing instead. We shouldn't have to wait for another loss for this to happen anyway.

llamateizer

Mar 16, 2007
Montreal
Last season,
Montreal Scored their 10th goal at game 3.
they allowed 27 goals at game 12 (including the 10-0 vs CBJ :) )

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Lol, Morrow-Benn.

JQB7k.gif

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Folks hoping for the Habs to lose. You know it's sad when...

Anyways, it shouldn't have come to this. MB should've been sacked long ago. I can't cheer for the team to lose myself but I understand where people are coming from. From my perspective, rather than cheer for a loss, I'll cheer for MB's firing instead. We shouldn't have to wait for another loss for this to happen anyway.

Help me understand

HabsDood

We're the best
Jun 30, 2008
Montreal
We have 2 20 goalscorer's from last year, one of which was a fluke. Team is dead last in goals for. The other 3 lines are all 3rd/4th line worthy. Did you want me to write this in Arabic for you to understand that this forward core is putrid?
Arabic, could be fun :)

Fact is, we live and die with this.. But vomit? I love Byron, Danault, Gallagher ect, we're missing 2-3 players maybe and a heart transplant on a couple of the other guys.. We'll be ok, healt stuff is free in Qc..

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
I just welcome the warm embrace of the flames scorching the body of this bunch of losers and the organisation that employs them.

An organisation that's stuck in the years where they won the cup at least every third year and where every third player in the league was from here. Stuck playing a political role it no longer needs to play.

I was once crapped on for saying it but I'll say it again: You can respect the contributions of Maurice Richard, Jean Beliveau, Butch Bouchard and of the Canadiens in general as symbols of French Canadians. But that era is DEAD. Sticking by francophile policies on hires is just limiting the level of talent we can get on staff.

I don't need to be spoken to in French, as a matter of fact I don't need to hear that tape of bullshit in any language. I need management and coaches that deliver.

It's 2017, we're not the white Racial Slurs of America anymore. Our folks can sink or swim on their own merits. If they need a break from the Habs, they don't belong.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Arabic, could be fun :)

Fact is, we live and die with this.. But vomit? I love Byron, Danault, Gallagher ect, we're missing 2-3 players maybe and a heart transplant on a couple of the other guys.. We'll be ok, healt stuff is free in Qc..
You are supposed to try to improve the team, not say "Oh well, it is what it is". All those players you listed are best suited for the 3rd line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad