Montreal Canadiens prospects impressing throughout the CHL

HF Article

Nov 16, 2005
daniel_audette_sherbrooke_092715.jpg
Photo: Daniel Audette’s 52 points are good for second in scoring among Sherbrooke Phoenix skaters. (Courtesy of Francois Laplante/FreestylePhoto/Getty Images)

</p>The 2015-16 season may not have been too kind to the Montreal Canadiens lately, but their 6*prospects in the OHL, QMJHL and WHL have shown that they could have a very bright future in the NHL.

OHL

Jeremiah Addison, LW, Ottawa 67’s
7th round (207th overall), 2015

While Addison started off his first three games without any points, he quickly opened up and showed his offensive side. In 56 games with the 67’s, he has scored 22 goals and 43 points, which is coming close to last season’s outcome of 47 points in 63 games and a major improvement from his last two years with the Saginaw Spirit.… read more

The post Montreal Canadiens prospects impressing throughout the CHL appeared first on Hockey's Future.

More...

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
I'm one of our biggest cheerleaders for our prospects but that's not a great list, hahaha.

At times it sounds like the writer's a Habs fan. None of these guys are doing that great to warrant that headline. lol.

Not like most of these guys are our best prospects anyways so it's not exactly worrying.

Still intrigued by Bradley and Addison. No one's too thrilled about Audette but it'll be interesting to see what he does next year in St. John's (presumably).

McNiven sounds promising and pads our goaltending depth. I know so little about Bourque but I'm not holding my breath nice that he's producing though.

The little I hear from people who actually watch Juulsen is that he's actually really good. I'm not too worried by the lack of offense. It is Everett anyways. The closer he can get to a McDonagh lite the better.

Our junior prospects should look a lot better next year with the high to mid 1st and the 2 2nd rounders.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I'm one of our biggest cheerleaders for our prospects but that's not a great list, hahaha.

At times it sounds like the writer's a Habs fan. None of these guys are doing that great to warrant that headline. lol.

Not like most of these guys are our best prospects anyways so it's not exactly worrying.

Still intrigued by Bradley and Addison. No one's too thrilled about Audette but it'll be interesting to see what he does next year in St. John's (presumably).

McNiven sounds promising and pads our goaltending depth. I know so little about Bourque but I'm not holding my breath nice that he's producing though.

The little I hear from people who actually watch Juulsen is that he's actually really good. I'm not too worried by the lack of offense. It is Everett anyways. The closer he can get to a McDonagh lite the better.

Our junior prospects should look a lot better next year with the high to mid 1st and the 2 2nd rounders.

I could see Audette in the ECHL next year. I like what I've seen from Bradley but I don't know if he has much upside. Addison for a 7th rounder shows some good things, will be interesting to see if he turns pro next year or plays as an overager.

McNiven has really impressed me when you look at the team in front of him. Going to be interesting to see how he does in 2 years when he turns pro. Bourque has put up good numbers, he seems like a decent prospect. Juulsen there's a lot to like, still think he should have been on Team Canada but we'll see him there next year I would assume.

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
the only worthwhile player from that list is McNiven

I do not agree. Juulsen and Bourque are interesting prospects. The latter has progressed steadily through the past few years and because we are thin on LD prospects I hope he can continue on this path. Hes one of the best friend of a guy I knew from my hometown, seems to have a great attitude. His biggest downside may be his size.

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
I do not agree. Juulsen and Bourque are interesting prospects. The latter has progressed steadily through the past few years and because we are thin on LD prospects I hope he can continue on this path. Hes one of the best friend of a guy I knew from my hometown, seems to have a great attitude. His biggest downside may be his size.

oops i didnt read all the way down, didnt see those names, i just stopped reading after Audette/McNiven/Addison :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad