OT: Montreal Alouettes Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheeseburgers

Jan 23, 2020
Do you think the Als are still around in 5 years? The fan support is at an all-time low. The team is mediocre at best and has been for almost 10 years.
For sure. I was in the general area after the game ended today and saw tons of people walking around in Als jerseys and could hear a lot of noise coming from the stadium. If they create a winning atmosphere the team will draw fans. Tickets aren't that expensive, and it's fun to watch a ball game outside.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oryxo and peate

PuckNorris

Mar 11, 2008
Montreal
For sure. I was in the general area after the game ended today and saw tons of people walking around in Als jerseys and could hear a lot of noise coming from the stadium. If they create a winning atmosphere the team will draw fans. Tickets aren't that expensive, and it's fun to watch a ball game outside.

That's good to hear. There was a time in the Calvillo era where they were as popular as the Habs. It feels like they're an afterthought nowadays.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Shiltz is a bit better at moving the ball, but needs more effort from his receivers. He can see the guys that are 12 yards upfield, something Adams has trouble with.

HabsCowboysOwn

Wak Prescott the 40M/yr fraud, here we gooo!
Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
Solid game by the Als so far, Shiltz is giving them a chance to win and sees the field way better than Adams. This is his team for the remainder of the season and I’d try Harris if need be but Vernon is done here.

Reactions: Vachon23
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad