Pre-Game Talk: Montréal - Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nynja*

I think most of us are hoping that he, on the second line, gets more icetime than the third line...

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
Once more, I caution against overconfidence.. Last season the Habs had 110 pontsdivision but they lost games to Edmonton and Buffalo. The Bruins will be highly motivated for this game before a home crowd.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
I don't know if there will ever be a time where I will root against Montreal when they're playing the Bruins, but if there is, it certainly won't be this game.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Wow..Bruins thread, some of them want Price to get run and hurt. Classy fans they have there.

Get used to it. They're going to be irrelevant longer than we were post-Roy starting this season. Gotta get the moral victories.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Once more, I caution against overconfidence.. Last season the Habs had 110 pontsdivision but they lost games to Edmonton and Buffalo. The Bruins will be highly motivated for this game before a home crowd.

Rask will probably be unbeatable now that they AREN'T suppose to be able to compete with us.

mus1cx

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto
Wow..Bruins thread, some of them want Price to get run and hurt. Classy fans they have there.

Only one guy talked about that and the following four talked about how Price is a good guy and how they respect them :P just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad