Monthly News Thread (May 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Giant faces just don’t work most of the time. It is really hard to get it right.

You are seeing that issue with Braun as he is getting a bit stale.

The only issue causing Braun to get stale is that he's got no trajectory at this point in his booking and is just in some holding pattern. Put a title on him (and I don't mean how they handled the tag titles) or give him the briefcase and it freshens him up.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
You can't really give Braun the briefcase because his character would be to cash it in like right away.

Unless the plan is to put the title on him at MITB or SS, but then just have him go over Brock normally, and give someone else the briefcase.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
As if they are going to do Reigns vs Jinder at MITB lirl.

They'll figure out a reason to have that close too

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
WOR says they're trying to portray Roman Reigns as Daniel Bryan and the power in the company being against him to try and get people to cheer for him.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

They can’t be this deluded. They just can’t, can they?

They legit gave him a title shot at GRR that he didn’t deserve. Brock beat the shit out of him and pinned him clean as a sheet. He is main eventing PPVs over the WWE title!

How can they ever convince people he is being screwed over? This clown has main evented 4 Manias in a row. He is a grand slam champ. They had him beat the f***ing Undertaker at Mania!!! How could they ever convince us he is getting screwed over?

The funniest part is Roman really is a B+ player in reality.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scandale du Jour

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
I'm sure they put Jinder in against Roman hoping they get Roman cheered because of how awful Jinder is.

... Reality is, if they do this match, especially in Chicago, that crowd is gonna take one big massive shit on both of them.

The CM Punk chants will be deafening.

Reactions: KaseMeOutside

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
He was meant to be out for nine months, which bring him back late summer. Probably after Summerslam.

But there have apparently been issues with the surgery or rehab, so much that he might have had a second surgery. He was seen in a sling long after he should have been out of one, and was pulled from all appearances a while back too. So it wouldn't surprise me if he misses this entire year.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Yeah I thought Dean had a significant setback.

Like...couldn't even hold a pen to sign autographs at Wrestlemania weekend kind of setback.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
He was meant to be out for nine months, which bring him back late summer. Probably after Summerslam.

But there have apparently been issues with the surgery or rehab, so much that he might have had a second surgery. He was seen in a sling long after he should have been out of one, and was pulled from all appearances a while back too. So it wouldn't surprise me if he misses this entire year.

I thought he was supposed to have recovered by Mania but because the operation wasn't as successful, his return was delayed.

Edit: Seth Rollins said in a radio show in South Africa that Ambrose's return might take place in the summer.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I thought he was supposed to have recovered by Mania but because the operation wasn't as successful, his return was delayed.

Edit: Seth Rollins said in a radio show in South Africa that Ambrose's return might take place in the summer.
He was never coming back for 'Mania, that was just wishful thinking by some posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad