Monthly News Thread (June 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
- The plan right now is for Baron Corbin to face off against Kurt Angle at SummerSlam.

- A women on the California indies applied for a trademark on “Sister Abigail”. The women, Tatevik Hunanyan, apparently once applied for tough enough, but was never selected. The trademark would cover “Entertainment Services, namely Wrestling exhibits and performances

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
- It’s been confirmed that Charlotte Flair will be taking time off after MITB to go for surgery on a ruptured breast implant.

- Sheamus says he thinks Cesaro is the best in the world today, and is a future World Champion

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Enzo also said that when the company had The Miz cut that scathing promo on Enzo and airing all his laundry out on WWE TV, Enzo wrote the best promo of his life that would have saved him as a babyface, but higher ups told him not to talk during the segment and Enzo claims no one told him he was turning heel. Enzo was hot backstage, and claims Triple H told him to say what it says on the script if he wants to keep his job.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
This is all showing that he never should've been a wrestler to begin with.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Evidently documents in the Punk/Amann trial also reveal that Amann was in a relationship with Jillian Hall (The chick with the growth on her face... For those of you who don't remember) while she was with the company, which is supposedly a huge ethical no-no for doctors.

... This guy is a real winner. :laugh:

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Evidently documents in the Punk/Amann trial also reveal that Amann was in a relationship with Jillian Hall (The chick with the growth on her face... For those of you who don't remember) while she was with the company, which is supposedly a huge ethical no-no for doctors.

... This guy is a real winner. :laugh:
Bet he's glad he took Vince up on his offer to fund that lawsuit. For the crap he put Punk and (even moreso) Cabanna through I love that karma is kicking his ass.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Bet he's glad he took Vince up on his offer to fund that lawsuit. For the crap he put Punk and (even moreso) Cabanna through I love that karma is kicking his ass.

I love that, in his crusade to prove Punks' comments damaged his career and caused him emotional distress, factual evidence has come out about him that has been far more damaging and stress inducing than Punk's comments ever were.

Reactions: sabremike
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad