Monthly News Thread (August 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
The overall idea would sell if they booked a better show to begin with.

They aren’t giving anyone a reason to buy tickets with what has been announced.

There’s no match that they can announce that would sell out the arena.

Alexa, whether you like it or not, is one of the most popular females on the roster.

The only female draw is Ronda. There’s a reason they are having Trish and Lita wrestle at the event. It’s because they are hoping the nostalgic factor helps draw people

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
I kinda wanna see it happen though. It would be funny.

At that point, I would start to believe Vince is working us and knows what he is doing. Like, he is using Roman like that on purpose to piss us off and get us talking. But I have listened to too many podcasts to think he is that clever. He is just an old carny stuck in his old ways. They are a babyface territory after all (lol).

Yet when they have a legit white hot babyface they turn her.

Vince's true feelings were summed up when he got in the ring the night after Mania either last year or two years ago and the crowd was loudly chanting Roman Sucks at him and he just went "If you say so", but the shrug he gave was basically "I don't give a f*** what you think".

Reactions: sabremike

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
I kinda wanna see it happen though. It would be funny.

At that point, I would start to believe Vince is working us and knows what he is doing. Like, he is using Roman like that on purpose to piss us off and get us talking. But I have listened to too many podcasts to think he is that clever. He is just an old carny stuck in his old ways. They are a babyface territory after all (lol).
Vince is the best heel in WWE !

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
There’s no match that they can announce that would sell out the arena.

Alexa, whether you like it or not, is one of the most popular females on the roster.

The only female draw is Ronda. There’s a reason they are having Trish and Lita wrestle at the event. It’s because they are hoping the nostalgic factor helps draw people
If only the company lucked it's way into one of the women becoming a gigantic babyface almost entirely by accident. If that happened I bet the company wouldn't do something stupid like make her a heavy handed heel trying to kill off the crowd dying to cheer her. Nope. Not at all.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Bray has a new instagram @thewindhamrotunda - Showing off the more "human" side of him outside the ring. Maybe this re-packaged Bray will be decent?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
- Dave Bautista said he isn't worried about being fired for criticizing Disney and its handling of the James Gunn situation. He said he's willing to go wrestle in backyards if he needs to make some money if necessary. That isn't what this is about for him.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
It's a lot easier to say you'll do _____ for money when in reality you'll never have to worry about money again.

Though I do respect a man who takes a stance and stands by it.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
this is official lol

8M9ZzQgvXqZK9bFSsK_F-6qgbeGz9kyLG9-1WLaopqo.jpg

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
He'll also have no problem getting big money for a couple matches, be it here or Japan, also shoot interviews, conventions etc.

yup. if he was ever hurting for money (doubtful after getting Marvel money 3x now) he could make a mint on the Comic Con circuit.

Or like you said, go do a 1-4 match program in Japan and make a fortune

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad