Monthly News Thread (3/1 - 3/31) -- Rollins may have pneumonia heading into WM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
So seth wrestling at Mania is not 100%, may only end up being a segment, but they have back up plans in place that most likely would involve Joe and/or Finn in some capacity.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
Is there a possibility of Goldberg, lesnar, undertaker? That would free up Roman reigns.

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
https://syndication.bleacherreport.....amp.html?redirect_to_canonical_on_error=true

Rick Rude announced as the latest HoF inductee. He'll be inducted by Ricky Steamboat (I'll probably shed a tear or two). For anyone who hasn't seen their 30-minute Ironman match from Beach Blast 92, do yourself a favor and watch it. One of the best matches you'll ever see.

Cut the music....

What I'd like to have right now.....

Is for all you fat, out of shape, HF Fans.....

Keep the noise down while I take off my robe...

And show the ladies what the sexiest man alive is supposed to look like!

Hit the music!

200.gif

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Pro Wrestling Sheet stands by their story that WWE and the Hardys are talking.

Dave mentioned on LAW that he actually doesn't know how long the Hardys ROH deal is. No one will tell him so it is still possible this is a short term deal and they may still end up in WWE by April or May

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Pro Wrestling Sheet stands by their story that WWE and the Hardys are talking.

Dave mentioned on LAW that he actually doesn't know how long the Hardys ROH deal is. No one will tell him so it is still possible this is a short term deal and they may still end up in WWE by April or May
Apparently he's got a correction to his original report on last night's show, but I've not had a chance to listen yet.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Apparently he's got a correction to his original report on last night's show, but I've not had a chance to listen yet.

I think the correction was he doesn't know the length of their stay in ROH. It could be months or it could just be four events. I think that was what it was, but I could be wrong.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
So seth wrestling at Mania is not 100%, may only end up being a segment, but they have back up plans in place that most likely would involve Joe and/or Finn in some capacity.

Thats too bad. but oh well.

I wouldn't be opposed to a tag match of HHH & Joe vs Rollins & Balor, could keep both protected since both are coming back from injuries. A few finisher spots and can still have Rollins pin HHH.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
On the Hardys:

I've listened to the show now, Meltzer says he can't get confirmation on the contract length or that they're taking more indy dates. So it's still possible that they could be going to WWE after they have a short RoH run.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The former creative writer from Twitter whose tweets I posted in the Fastlane thread last night said the report of the Hardys signing with ROH and not talking to WWE anymore is false.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
The Sasha/Nia match had a botched finish. Sasha was supposed to win by holding the ropes as leverage.

They also decided that Sasha was going over very late. I wonder if Nia got dropped from the Mania match?

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
The Sasha/Nia match had a botched finish. Sasha was supposed to win by holding the ropes as leverage.

They also decided that Sasha was going over very late. I wonder if Nia got dropped from the Mania match?

Sasha turning on Bayley is the only interesting angle that could come from that match.

offkilter

Jan 18, 2014
Sasha turning on Bayley is the only interesting angle that could come from that match.

Well we could get a return of the Women's tag title out of it. Call up some NXT girls and have it defended on both shows and you could get some interesting storylines.

Bayley & Sasha(The Boss
Charlotte & Dana(Notice me Sempai)
Alexa & Mickie(Besties!)
Becky & Nixon Newell or Nikki Cross(Team U.K.)
Kimber Lee & Heidi Lovelace(Team LoveLee)
Emma & Billie or Peyton(Aussies)
Natalya & Tamina(Team Legacy)
Naomi & Asuka(Hip Attack)
Bella Twins(if they're ever healthy)
Asuka & Nia Jax(for laughs)

I know some of these ladies are hurt, too green, or on their way out of the company, but it's fun to speculate.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

Which they can't do because they don't have any other faces

It should've been a countout, neither one could really afford to lose if they're both going to the title match. Nia also didn't roll out enough to let Sasha grab the ropes. I know what Bryan Alvarez was saying, but she grabbed the rope to pull herself off, she still couldn't reach it and pin her.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Which they can't do because they don't have any other faces

It should've been a countout, neither one could really afford to lose if they're both going to the title match. Nia also didn't roll out enough to let Sasha grab the ropes. I know what Bryan Alvarez was saying, but she grabbed the rope to pull herself off, she still couldn't reach it and pin her.

In that particular situation, Nia actually can afford to lose that match even if she's going to go into a title match. The key though is allowing her then to respond by destroying all the people involved which includes Charlotte. I'm in that title match or you get no title match at WrestleMania because I will take them all out type of angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad