WWE: Monday Night Raw Part 187 - My Man! Plus Brie attempting to injure other wrestlers in Botchmode

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
read what Kevin Nash said about Reigns and how he's just not getting over no matter how many rubs he keeps getting from top talents, past and present, and it blows my mind that Roman Reigns:

- has won every title there is to win in WWE
- has defeated Cena, Taker, HHH, Lesnar, Punk, Bryan, Styles, Orton, Batista, Ambrose, Rollins, Strowman clean
- has the most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match
- has 4 consecutive Wrestlemania main events
- tied the record for Survivor Series eliminations
- is a 4 time World champion

and yet, he's still not over like one should be with that resume, he's still not accepted, and his most memorable moments to me include either Rollins cashing on him in the WM main event or Braun Strowman throwing a chair at him and then attacking him backstage while repeatedly yelling "I'm not finished with you!"

imagine if Ambrose or Rollins had that resume? There's no way they wouldn't be the biggest star in the company today, and kayfabe wise, one of the biggest of all time.

For a guy like Roman who used to ooze presence when he was in original Shield in their first run, he's easily overlooked when numerous superstars are involved in a segment, most notably last year when Joe, Strowman and Reigns had that segment and Joe and Strowman stole the show while Reigns was mostly a background character. That never happened to true top guys like The Rock, Austin, Cena, Taker, etc., they were never background characters. I don't watch much these days, but from the short clips I see, Strowman, McIntyre, new, grizzled Ambrose and Rollins still overshadow Roman even if it's not intentional at all.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
KO swiveling on the stool as Elias strummed that first chord may have been the best thing on RAW in months.

But seriously... The guy grasps the concept of small details.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic

For those who missed it. So so worth watching.

If he mentioned the hockey team eventually moving too, there might have been a riot.

Or mention throwing the ball instead of running. He might have died.

I was laughing so hard at Elias trying to contain himself.

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
after tonight pretty sure ambrose will betray shield in australia

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
I missed raw, and subsequently missed people wanting Elias to be pushed/given belts because he can get heat.

Please, god no. If there is a more bland and boring wrestler on the card, I don't know who they are, in comparison to Elias.

Let Elias manage someone who gets a belt. I'd be all for that. Let it even lead to a feud between them for a belt if you really need it. But for the love of everything, limit Elias' need for wrestling.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI

For those who missed it. So so worth watching.

If he mentioned the hockey team eventually moving too, there might have been a riot.

Or mention throwing the ball instead of running. He might have died.

So dang, the crowd was that hot over the one basketball comment or was that way condensed? Always nice to have a crowd thats totally into it.

Some of the oldest gimmicks are still the best, ie cocky musician.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I missed raw, and subsequently missed people wanting Elias to be pushed/given belts because he can get heat.

Please, god no. If there is a more bland and boring wrestler on the card, I don't know who they are, in comparison to Elias.

Let Elias manage someone who gets a belt. I'd be all for that. Let it even lead to a feud between them for a belt if you really need it. But for the love of everything, limit Elias' need for wrestling.
He's more entertaining than 80% of the roster.

Reactions: Fro

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Boy... i haven't seen that type of heat in a while. Those 2 were having a blast. You can tell they both wanted to go far off script.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009

When was the last time Raw had a GOOD in the ring champion? It's been like....2 years since Owens had it. Since Owens they've gone absent Brock, Goldberg and Roman. I'd take Elias over all three of those guys. At least he's good at SOMETHING.

Reactions: ColePens

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
When was the last time Raw had a GOOD in the ring champion? It's been like....2 years since Owens had it. Since Owens they've gone absent Brock, Goldberg and Roman. I'd take Elias over all three of those guys. At least he's good at SOMETHING.

Seth has been good again lately before he was paired with Roman to attempt to drown out boos. Drew is a complete star and we all know it if they decide to pull the trigger on him. AJ is rightfully phenomenal and criminally booked. Joe is the same as Drew...

Elias is good at getting heat. In the ring he has the swinging neckbreaker finisher and a high knee. I have always said he has been a fantastic heat magnet. But my God, in the ring he is more boring than Roman.

Which is why I think he would make a fantastic manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad