WWE: Monday Night Raw part 177: RomanwinsLOL and The Neverending Feud of Balor v Wyatt

Status
Not open for further replies.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
*Cruiserweights pull off an awesome spot*

Cole: Shield Shield Shield!

....stupid Cole

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
My guess is Neville vs. Kalisto vs. Enzo triple threat ladder match

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Of all the ways WWE could have re-introduced The Shield, what they did tonight is without a shadow of a doubt the worst route they could have taken. Typical WWE. Vince probably thinks he's a genius for how they were presented.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
WOW. Not only did they, IMO, botch The Shield's return without having them come out to the original theme, but they're going to have The Shield not just defeat Miz, Cesaro and Sheamus at TLC... but Miz, Cesaro, Sheamus AND Braun Strowman at TLC. Jeeeeeeeez.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
WOW. Not only did they, IMO, botch The Shield's return without having them come out to the original theme, but they're going to have The Shield not just defeat Miz, Cesaro and Sheamus at TLC... but Miz, Cesaro, Sheamus AND Braun Strowman at TLC. Jeeeeeeeez.
Not only that, but you just KNOW Roman is going to dominate that match and obliterate all four men.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Just saw that Sister Abigail segment...

Bray's character has so far jumped the shark that it's now jumping blue whales. What in the flying f*** is going on.

Masked

(Super/star)
Apr 16, 2017
Parts unknown

Not to mention Axel and Dallas interfering as well.

But they could very well be saving the theme for TLC. The original gear is gone, 'cause, well, you have to sell those tshirts.

I just don't get having them reunite because of a bunch of mid-carders and JTTS's. They should have to do it because of a serious threat. Like when Nexus debuted back in the day and just destroyed everyone.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
I never liked Enzo before his heel turn, didn't think he would do anything for the CW division. But wow, it's on the up and up, and you drop the title to black hole of charisma Kalisto?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I never liked Enzo before his heel turn, didn't think he would do anything for the CW division. But wow, it's on the up and up, and you drop the title to black hole of charisma Kalisto?
pretty much my thoughts too.

The original plan earlier today was Neville, but creative realized they backed themselves into a corner when Neville kicked his ass despite that contract that was signed a couple of weeks ago. So they went with Kalisto and had him do the "make Eddie and Rey proud" thing or whatever it was.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
pretty much my thoughts too.

The original plan earlier today was Neville, but creative realized they backed themselves into a corner when Neville kicked his ass despite that contract that was signed a couple of weeks ago. So they went with Kalisto and had him do the "make Eddie and Rey proud" thing or whatever it was.
Oh damn, that's what it was? Even more lame now.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Yeah that is a goof and they need to get the belt back on Neville, or at least break him again and let him kill Enzo at SS of Enzo steals it again at TLC.

The Enzo payoff should be Neville absolutely killing Enzo.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Emma botched the finish to that match so badly. She really isn't doing herself any favors. Made everyone look like geeks.

Commentary gets botch of the night though. They goofed so badly in not realizing it was an elimination match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad