WWE: Monday Night Raw part 165: Mania sign pointing and impressed with Aries' package

Status
Not open for further replies.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Roman segments are actually starting to get funny. The contrast between the crowd reaction and Cole's is just hilarious to me. It's like Cole is commentating from an alternate dimension where Roman Reigns is the biggest star in the world.

Biggest heel in the world for sure. Never heard anyone get booed louder live. Not even Vince when he won the Rumble.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
That was my favourite episode of ride along
Neville roasting Sami the entire time was great

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Taker/Strowman
Reigns/Joe

:)
Ugh Reigns pinning Joe. No thxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So many thoughts during that ending. Braun comes out and I thought he was a bit of a dweeb calling Roman out considering he lost their actual match together. Roman doesn't come out so I'm sure Taker is coming. Taker comes and I'm like oh damn Taker/Strowman, who is Reigns gonna face then? Strowman backs off and I'm like wow this is how it's gonna end. Then I realize he's leaving through the crowd and Roman is 100% about to come out. Then they look at the Mania sign together and I start tying my noose.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
The CM Punk chant when Goldberg was in the ring was amazing. Heyman surely came out to curb that, cause the timing was too convenient. I'm so sick of Goldberg pandering to kids and sweating like an idiot the second he starts walking. Brock F5ing him was alright but I don't like Brock either so that whole thing gets a big meh from me.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
The CM Punk chant when Goldberg was in the ring was amazing. Heyman surely came out to curb that, cause the timing was too convenient. I'm so sick of Goldberg pandering to kids and sweating like an idiot the second he starts walking. Brock F5ing him was alright but I don't like Brock either so that whole thing gets a big meh from me.
tumblr_omf9vzstss1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
Before Heyman came out and during the cm puck chants Goldberg said something about agreeing to the fans. Then he wanted to make a confession, leading to heyman walking in. What was that about. The confession part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad