WWE: Monday Night Raw part 162 - Why is my name on this list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
One out is KO had HHH pay off Heyman/Brock to blow the match up.

Or maybe KO does it himself with the promise of a future title match. Maybe he hired Joe.

There are ways to keep the belt on KO, keep the heat going, and not sink the Goldberg gimmick yet so they can have their precious Mania match.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I hope Sheamus squashes Enzo like a bug.

I pray to anything and everything in control of the decision that Lesnar costs Goldberg at Fastlane instead and Jericho/Owens is for the title. It won't happen, but please.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Goldberg isn't worth it. KO can walk out or Fastlane as a star.

He can retain cheaply too. It doesn't matter that much. KO getting to go on RAW the next night to spin and brag will elevate him as a heel

Owens isn't beating Golderg. Everyone knows The Undertaker>Lesnar>Goldberg rub is going to the big dawg!! Reigns, Belee DAT!

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Jericho guaranteed owens he'd win so he helps owens retain. Owens is like ok thanks... then jericho hits the code breaker and theres your title maych or.... goldberg squashes him

They could do that too. Jericho saves him because he promised and he doesn't break promises.

Then says he also does it because he wants to be the one to take KO's title from him on the grandest stage.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I feel like the Bullet Club should be out on commentary

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Brock costing Goldberg the title doesn't make sense. Brock has Goldberg at Mania regardless, why wouldn't he want that match to be fore the title? He'd be costing himself a title match.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
One out is KO had HHH pay off Heyman/Brock to blow the match up.

Or maybe KO does it himself with the promise of a future title match. Maybe he hired Joe.

There are ways to keep the belt on KO, keep the heat going, and not sink the Goldberg gimmick yet so they can have their precious Mania match.

Easiest one is have Lesnar show up and cost Goldberg the match. Cost him the title, but then again kayfabe wise if Goldberg wins and Lesnar has a match with him at Mania its a good chance it will be a title match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille