WWE: Monday Night Raw part 146: IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
It kinda seems like its going to be a more common thing to have Demon Finn, not a special thing that happens like a handful of times a year, now it will be like....... every couple of weeks :laugh:

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Would have been cooler if he did the demon entrance against Roman
This seems random and weird

Should have had Finn played mind games with Seth so Seth brushes it off for SS
Then out comes Demon Balor

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
It would be terrible booking to job the paint out in Finn's first match. Question is whether he keeps the belt for any long period of time before dropping it to Roman or Seth.

Balor holds it until the Rumble... where he faces the beast... and the demon goes over the beast.

And then Roman wins the title at Wrestlemania cause **** the fans lirl

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
This isn't 2005. Everyone knows the ending of the show should feature the most important part of a PPV in the go home show.

now unless the brand new world title for RAW isn't more important than whatever the hell is left for 10:45, that should have ended raw.

They know that a good chunk of the audience tunes out during the final hour so they put the actual main event when they have the highest viewer rate.

It is a really sad fact they have to do this, but the numbers tell the story.

joshyhockey26

Dec 6, 2015
st louis
I just hate the whole segment. Intro was great but should of been saved. I also wouldn't of had them go at it at all tonight. Why couldn't they just have Rollins call out Balor and instead of him coming out they just show a video package "warning"Seth of what's to come Sunday?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Balor holds it until the Rumble... where he faces the beast... and the demon goes over the beast.

And then Roman wins the title at Wrestlemania cause **** the fans lirl

Balor would make sense to go over Brock.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Wanna watch Summerslam to see what all this demon stuff is about?

Now you don't. WCW levels of stupidity here.

I think you and I are going to be in the minority on that one because I agree. I've watched his demon entrances and thought they were great but for some rason after seeing it tonight I'm just so turned off by it. Make no mistake, Balor is a hell of an act but that was just an unfathomable amount of pomp and circumstance that I just couldn't take it seriously for some reason.

It's the antithesis of when the Undertaker would come out. Sullen, morose and stoic while this feels like an theatrical production or something you'd see in ice skating.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
This isn't 2005. Everyone knows the ending of the show should feature the most important part of a PPV in the go home show.

now unless the brand new world title for RAW isn't more important than whatever the hell is left for 10:45, that should have ended raw.

Then the show should be 7-10:15. They've been conceding for the better part of a year now that they're going to lose viewers for good at 10pm and putting the main event on at the 10pm crossover.

I Am The Stig

SPACESHIP!!
Oct 19, 2011
Balor is going to win against Seth. No way that a gimmick that lost only once is going to lose in his first PPV appearance.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I just hate the whole segment. Intro was great but should of been saved. I also wouldn't of had them go at it at all tonight. Why couldn't they just have Rollins call out Balor and instead of him coming out they just show a video package "warning"Seth of what's to come Sunday?

They did the video package last week.

I get they needed to get Finn physically on the show tonight, but I do agree that they shouldn't of blew the Demon load on RAW. Play some Taker mind games and save it.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
This Rusev feud is definitely a time killer for Roman. I definitely don't get the sense that he is being pushed down the card.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
They somehow found a way to make the Goldust character more embarrassing with this whole Golden Truth stuff.

Take That Cody Rhodes!

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
14o908z.jpg

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I like the doctor gimmick bc they called him Doctor Gallows

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I actually don't know if The Club is gonna win at SS. I feel like Big E is gonna make his return and be in the match and they might win... idk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad