WWE: Monday Night Raw #184 - The Roman/Jinder Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
San Diego was also on the side of the Hugger, and not Sasha AKA worst friend ever.

Also that was a very good beatdown. Crowd was hot for it too. People clearly care about these women. Creative just needs to actually do something with them.

Or they care so little about Sasha they enjoyed the beat down.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
If you really want to push this all the way, Bayley has to completely turn on the fans for cheering for Sasha for all of these months. She needs to go after that Bayley super fan and tell her to get lost.

She needs to stand in the ring and tell the fans to go F themselves.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
If you really want to push this all the way, Bayley has to completely turn on the fans for cheering for Sasha for all of these months. She needs to go after that Bayley super fan and tell her to get lost.

She needs to stand in the ring and tell the fans to go F themselves.

We all know it would be more of a "go hug yourself".

Reactions: CaptainCrunch67

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
That would actually be a great way to save it.

At the same time, I don't want Bayley to do the blatant heel things like changing her music or wearing a black outfit. She has to be doing what she's doing because she believes she's right and the fans and Sasha are wrong.

Reactions: tonyhawks77

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
Did anyone catch what the bleeped out words were when Bayley was beating down Sasha at the left stairs (if you were coming down the ramp)... sounded like "you stupid bitch!"... if so, that's heel turn confirmed. USA was able to bleep quick.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Did anyone catch what the bleeped out words were when Bayley was beating down Sasha at the left stairs (if you were coming down the ramp)... sounded like "you stupid *****!"... if so, that's heel turn confirmed. USA was able to bleep quick.

The best part of what Bayley did besides the bleeped out segment.

When she had Sasha down she took her time, pushed her hair out of her face so she could look her dead in the eyes and delivered her message like part of her was savoring it.

It was a strong performance by Bayley who's been really stale for the last couple of years.

Reactions: tonyhawks77

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The best part of what Bayley did besides the bleeped out segment.

When she had Sasha down she took her time, pushed her hair out of her face so she could look her dead in the eyes and delivered her message like part of her was savoring it.

It was a strong performance by Bayley who's been really stale for the last couple of years.

It was a cathartic moment.

I would do the regular match at extreme rules and have it end in a draw or DQ and then do the gimmick at Summerslam.

I’d also write Sasha differently, she can still be intense but she should be more disappointed that her friendship ended.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
I hope they don't try to humor this thing between Bayley and Sasha up by bringing back Doctor Shelby, unless Bayley throws him out the window or in front of a moving train in the first minute of the session.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Are they making Strowman's character bipolar? I don't get how he goes from giving Owens his spot with the round the world thing to flipping his car within like 10 minutes.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I hope they don't try to humor this thing between Bayley and Sasha up by bringing back Doctor Shelby, unless Bayley throws him out the window or in front of a moving train in the first minute of the session.

I think one thing to consider is that eventually both of them are going to run into Ronda. And Ronda vs. the Hugger isn't going to work for Ronda being a face, and I would imagine Bayley comes before Sasha because they seem to be just moving up the ladder in terms of work rate

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
They need to rebuild Sasha a lot before a match with Ronda has the big fight feel that it deserves. They have geeked her out so much.

Also I figured the crowd cheered because they are excited this feud finally has something to get hot over.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Bayley is the heel. That’s what Dave Meltzer was told. Important enough topic that it was talked about in the first 2 minutes of the show. Obviously going to have to do more to get her HEAT

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Bayley is the heel. That’s what Dave Meltzer was told. Important enough topic that it was talked about in the first 2 minutes of the show. Obviously going to have to do more to get her HEAT
While i don't condone it, what if she beat down Sasha and spit on her? That'd get some serious heat. It's gross af though.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
I think spitting on Sasha would be over the top and wouldn't make much sense. What Bayley did was perfect including calling her a stupid B.

I think because this angle burned for so long that when it happened the fans were cheering because it was happening. also because there was a problem with how they portrayed the relationship with Sasha back stabbing Bayley and demanding that Bayley raise her hand for example. Sasha was the bad friend and somewhat heeling.

Where what they did though worked was that Bayley beats the crap out of Sasha, then stops and leaves the ring as if he's spent. Then goes back and beats her up some more. The first part of the beating was frustration with her friend. The second part after the delay, that was hatred.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Fair enough. I like a good shock factor though...

I have no doubt they'll f*** it all up though especially with the therapy thing. Bayley gets therapy while Braun is fine flipping cars, makes sense.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
While i don't condone it, what if she beat down Sasha and spit on her? That'd get some serious heat. It's gross af though.

Injure her and take her off TV. Fight Ember at the PPV.

For historical value, the match should really be at Summerslam.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
I'd almost rather have Bayley badly injure Sasha at a major PPV. I mean right now we have an angry former friend, but if she deliberately hurts Sasha, it gets shock value.

And then have her brag about it ala Owen Hart bragging that he broke Steve Austin's neck.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Great news for those who think the scripting and acting are problems!

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
why the f*** are they putting them in counselling? doesnt a feud normally result in a match being made?

are we gonna see Reigns and Lesnar in counselling at Summerslam? jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad