SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
willing to guarantee Kalisto wins via Roman spearing Braun into the dumpster

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Kalisto is probably even going to win and not have his music get played.

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
What's the title all about? Is duke the dumpster droese back on raw?

It would be pretty cool if they brought him in for one episode to act as an adviser to Kalisto for the dumpster match. Have a couple of brief backstage segments of Droese explaining the ins & outs of a dumpster match coupled with proper dumpster strategy and tactics.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
It would be pretty cool if they brought him in for one episode to act as an adviser to Kalisto for the dumpster match. Have a couple of brief backstage segments of Droese explaining the ins & outs of a dumpster match coupled with proper dumpster strategy and tactics.

These types of gimmicks didn't seem to crazy to me as a kid, but man, can you imagine someone came out with the trash gimmick today? It would be ripped to shreds.

....And it's not like it was a one off type of gimmick. There was a plumber gimmick too played by a guy who kinda looked like Michael Hayes. He would bring a plunger with him. We should have a thread for all the crazy gimmicks from the 90s although it has probably already been done.

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
These types of gimmicks didn't seem to crazy to me as a kid, but man, can you imagine someone came out with the trash gimmick today? It would be ripped to shreds.

....And it's not like it was a one off type of gimmick. There was a plumber gimmick too played by a guy who kinda looked like Michael Hayes. He would bring a plunger with him. We should have a thread for all the crazy gimmicks from the 90s although it has probably already been done.

That was T.L. Hopper

ElPV9GN2-600x400.jpg

Yeah, he kinda did look like Michael Hayes.

In 1996, Anthony joined the World Wrestling Federation (WWF). He was given the gimmick of T.L. Hopper, a wrestling plumber. After a series of vignettes showing Hopper at work, he debuted wearing low hanging jeans and a stained undershirt. He would carry his plunger (named "Betsy") to the ring with him, and celebrate his victories by sticking it in his opponent's face.[

That has Vince written all over it.

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA

My friends hosted a Classic Wrestling Night where the theme was 'failed gimmicks'. Did not disappoint!

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I can't lie - all I watched last week was Strowman/Show (overrun portion) and I have no idea if they started any new storylines. Is Balor in a real program yet? Not like I really care all that much about Balor but it'd be weird to see him miss a PPV when healthy.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I can't lie - all I watched last week was Strowman/Show (overrun portion) and I have no idea if they started any new storylines. Is Balor in a real program yet? Not like I really care all that much about Balor but it'd be weird to see him miss a PPV when healthy.

He's fighting Kurt Angle tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad