WWE: Monday Night Raw 145 - Oh, Shane is so gonna pay for this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
giphy.gif

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So, I just want to get this straight;

Sasha comes to Mick Foley, asks for a handicap match at SummerSlam, when 4 weeks ago she lost the same match in 2 minutes

Mick says he will only give Sasha what she originally wanted if she LOSES against Dana Brooke tonight, even though if she wins it's a better deal. But god only knows who else could run in.

What?

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

Sasha comes to Mick Foley, asks for a handicap match at SummerSlam, when 4 weeks ago she lost the match in 2 minutes

Mick says he will only give Sasha what she originally wanted if she LOSES against Dana Brooke tonight.

What?

Because it won't be fair for Sasha because Dana would interfere in the match

Even though she successfully dealt with interference and got Dana booted in the title match two weeks ago.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF

Sasha comes to Mick Foley, asks for a handicap match at SummerSlam, when 4 weeks ago she lost the same match in 2 minutes

Mick says he will only give Sasha what she originally wanted if she LOSES against Dana Brooke tonight, even though if she wins it's a better deal. But god only knows who else could run in.

What?

I don't think Sasha ACTUALLY wanted a handicap match. She obviously wanted a 1v1. However since Dana Brooke is a factor, Sasha said to just make it a handicap match so Sasha always knows where Dana is.

They really should have included Charlotte and Dana, and have Sasha say to ban Dana, and then Charlotte suggesting a handicap match.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Because it won't be fair for Sasha because Dana would interfere in the match

Even though she successfully dealt with interference and got Dana booted in the title match two weeks ago.

Wouldn't interfering in the match be the better scenario than the outright handicap match?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Someone clued in the writers that they shouldn't have the jobber say anything since it's getting them over, which begs the question why they even get an interview to begin with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad