WWE: Monday Night Raw 142 - Not a bad dude, not a good dude, just the dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I've finally caught up on Raw and man....I'm so conflicted with the Wyatt return.

The crowd was hot. Really, really, really, really, really hot. They love Bray...dude has them eating out of the palm of his hands and I'm digging it....then we get New Day which I have issues with.

1) The styles won't mesh for me...at all.
2) They're stale as all hell.
3) Bray is too good for them

Kinda disappointing this is what he's being put into on return.

S A W F T*

30 minutes left in the show.... someone is turning tonight. Or multiple people turning.

Stoked!

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I've finally caught up on Raw and man....I'm so conflicted with the Wyatt return.

The crowd was hot. Really, really, really, really, really hot. They love Bray...dude has them eating out of the palm of his hands and I'm digging it....then we get New Day which I have issues with.

1) The styles won't mesh for me...at all.
2) They're stale as all hell.
3) Bray is too good for them

Kinda disappointing this is what he's being put into on return.

New Day is one of the most over groups in the company and are the current Tag Champs. I wish Harper was back, but The Wyatts taking the belts off New Day would be a solid move for them.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Dean's obviously has had some material he's been sitting on.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
New Day is one of the most over groups in the company and are the current Tag Champs. I wish Harper was back, but The Wyatts taking the belts off New Day would be a solid move for them.

They're certainly over but that doesn't necessarily change anything I said. Bray shouldn't be in a tag team program. It's below him.

If Harper was around and Harper/Rowan were given the tag titles they should've been given years ago? Fine. I like this. I have no interest in Bray being bogged down by this nor do I want to see Strowman more involved than he already is.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
#GOAT

Hope you won't miss Kurt Angle at your gym in a few weeks ;)

He hasn't been around the last couple weeks :( I just keep waiting to see him pop up on Raw. It's been at least a month since he's been there.

Did you hear that Enzo/Cass are being drafted to TNA? :(

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
They're certainly over but that doesn't necessarily change anything I said. Bray shouldn't be in a tag team program. It's below him.

If Harper was around and Harper/Rowan were given the tag titles they should've been given years ago? Fine. I like this. I have no interest in Bray being bogged down by this nor do I want to see Strowman more involved than he already is.

You would rather them have a nothing feud? He isn't going to be in a title feud right now. Shield Triple Threat is the current feud, and AJ/Cena will be the other shows opening title feud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad