WWE: Monday Night Raw 128 - Thank You, Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Man...

This really is a dark day for Wrestling. One of the very best has had his career cut short...and right in his prime as well.

Thank you, Bryan Danielson.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I'm starting to think they have to get this done right off. The fans already know what's going to happen and they'd just take over every match if it took place later on.

S A W F T*

Hope he doesn't open the show... my DVR isn't working and I won't be able to watch the first segment live.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I'm starting to think they have to get this done right off. The fans already know what's going to happen and they'd just take over every match if it took place later on.

They have two choices. Get it over with and pretty much kill the card for that night or let the card all happen leading up to it where it will be ignored. This isn't going to go well for the card regardless of where this is placed. It's just a perfect storm of a hometown boy's forced retirement, if legit. There's no good way to do this. If it was a work (just as a hypothetical), you'd best get it over with immediately to pop the crowd and have them excited for the night.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

I think they know the fans are just going to be in DB mode all night no matter what happens.

Its DB and its basically a home town crowd. They don't care about anything else tonight IMO

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I think they know the fans are just going to be in DB mode all night no matter what happens.

Its DB and its basically a home town crowd. They don't care about anything else tonight IMO

This situation may make me question my desire to continue watching the product. With how cynical and divisive the audience has been, DB was the one guy to come along in a very long time that had everyone on his side as a face. I don't think that'll ever happen again in WWE. And eventually, I get tired of cheering for heels all the time even though they are entertaining.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Great, I already knew I was going to cry tomorrow night when Marty's number gets retired, now I'll probably tear up tonight too.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I won't be able to watch live but I'm recording it. Ugh. I'm hoping for a swerve but after all the tweets, no chance.

KesselBuiltMyHotrod

Aug 2, 2005
MA
This video tribute on the preshow... :cry:

SCelGh.jpg

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Guess i'll check it out just for that on the hilariously slim chance it's a work (it's not)

What a shame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad