Post-Game Talk: Monarchy Abolished (x3)

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
The Kings board is busy firing coach, GM, California, half their players and giving up hockey to follow the dodgers. What a read over there. Nobody loses quite like Kings fans. Nobody hates their club quite as much as Kings fans. Maybe they deserve them.

The most negative board I've ever seen.

You won two cups. Shut up!

I mean think about it. You could have the Nucks as a franchise instead. As much as we jeer Nucks fans now thats gotta be franchise hell. Them and Buffalo.

lol

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
The Kings board is busy firing coach, GM, California, half their players and giving up hockey to follow the dodgers. What a read over there. Nobody loses quite like Kings fans. Nobody hates their club quite as much as Kings fans. Maybe they deserve them.

The most negative board I've ever seen.

You won two cups. Shut up!
They had very little hope going into it. Lots were sarcastic and pessimistic. Not a passionate fanbase that’s for sure. Series was pretty much over before it began. But I’m a believer in the 7th man effect.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Seams to be a trend this year, that the post game interviews are not what they used to be.
But by design in emdonton anywyas. Like if they had it in the media room it’d be a party like years past. I bet the NHL put a stop to it to make other fanbases feel less inadequate. Either that, or a directive from the team to not get too high off wins, cause those pressers were like Cup parties at times.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
They had very little hope going into it. Lots were sarcastic and pessimistic. Not a passionate fanbase that’s for sure. Series was pretty much over before it began. But I’m a believer in the 7th man effect.
The kings board was like this even as early as 2015-16. it took about one season of them not winning cup to completely turn. They were always losing series before they started in their minds.

What have you done for me lately bunch. Apologies to the few fans there with semi reasonable views. Like the one fan that just said. "hey, we're just losing to a better team".

But in LA if theres no Academy Awards you're a flat out bum. These being fans of a team that has made the playoffs 3yrs in a row during what is usually a rebuild stage.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting

Say what you want about Doughty he is flat out honest. He was also the one appreciating the crowd noise in Edmonton pregame and getting a kick out of it. The guy loves hockey. Loves being all around it. Hate the guy for being an opponent but I remember liking him plenty on Team Canadas back when that was even a thing.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
The meltdown that just started in LA will be glorious

Hard not to remember the panic past oilers teams showed when playing with the lead. Tonight was the opposite of that, big blocks and great puck management
Past Oiler teams would have gone into yard sale mode after LA scored that 3rd goal. They weren’t rattled at all tonight.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I saw this. Was laughing hard. He was clearly excited and not thinking properly. But yeah soooooo funny
I commented on it multiple times. Yeah, he totally forgot. The Oilers staff were blocking him from going to the tunnel. Get back on the ice. Was so loud they had to shout it in his ear and make cue cards....

I made up the last part.

29Beast97Mode

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com
GMi6YQ1WQAAt5jg.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad