Post-Game Talk: Monarchy Abolished (x3)

Davo Ikinzom

Nov 28, 2013
The Oilers have been more disciplined before and gotten screwed by the refs not calling obvious penalties against the other team.

This time, it was different.

And I hope it continues.

I hope we ride a 50% PP all the way to the Cup and draw the most penalties in the playoffs.

The refs were neutral not favourable.

The Kings played stupid like they have all series, running around taking stupid penalties. The refs missed a bunch of calls and f***ed others like that Perry one up just like they always do.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
He knows they were beat by a better team and their 1-3-1 sucks ass. 3 years in a row, back to the drawing board. All 3 of their goalies are UFA’s so no doubt they are in heavy on the off season goalie trade market with $20M in capspace.
I think he realizes before puck drop too. Like laughing at face paint dude before an elimination game? Shows he wasn’t taking it seriously, probably had no hope.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
The refs were neutral not favourable.

The Kings played stupid like they have all series, running around taking stupid penalties. The refs missed a bunch of calls and f***ed others like that Perry one up just like they always do.
That’s almost semantics when you consider how biased the officiating used to be against us.

Neutral is a HUGE step forward lol.

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
He knows they were beat by a better team and their 1-3-1 sucks ass. 3 years in a row, back to the drawing board. All 3 of their goalies are UFA’s so no doubt they are in heavy on the off season goalie trade market with $20M in capspace.
Hopefully they'll keep Blake around.

Solving their goaltending problems by acquiring PLD was brilliant... for the Oilers.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I think he realizes before puck drop too. Like laughing at face paint dude before an elimination game? Shows he wasn’t taking it seriously, probably had no hope.

Doughty seems pretty chill. But yeah I can see him and Kopitar in the year end meeting telling Blake and Robitaille to change the system as it ain’t done shit and sucks to play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad