Confirmed with Link: [MODS/USRS] Moderators acquire Paul4587 for undisclosed return

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
Just as a heads up to all you guys, and a(nother) welcome to Paul to "the asylum" (as DVM put it), a thread dedicated to the newest member of our Ducks moderators, Paul (with that number that I have a meh chance of remembering correctly). :)

EDIT: The link to give legitimacy to the "confirmed with link" tag being here. Note the beautiful, majestic blue in the name.

There has been some movement in that department lately, so I hope people aren't having seizures from seeing the color of certain names change so quickly. :naughty: And we're glad to have Paul appointed by our Pacific Division mod front office from Canuckland, so to say.

EDIT to the EDIT: DVM hinted to me that one may actually see this as part of a bigger deal including a couple others going back the other way, including one guy that after some work with our sketch artist we estimate to look somewhat like this:
MarvinTheMartian-3882.jpg

But at this time we're neither willing nor prepaired to comment on whether and/or how these dealings are intermingled.

Also, yes, I do remember having used this trade-type theme for a mod announcement before, but I like it, and had no better idea, so sue me.
:rant:

Last edited:

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
That guy looks nothing like me. I'm much more attractive.

The other guys got ripped off.

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
The first rule of mod club is you never give Sojourn an opening to pull off his leggings.

You know me, I don't play by those pesky rules. The results are all I care about, and by god...

Well, also I'm like a few thousand kilometers clear, so my risk of running into Soj's off-pulled or non-off-pulled leggings is rather limited. :naughty:

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
Sure, Sojourn is stepping down gracefully now, but just wait until his tell-all book comes out in a few months. :shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad