Moderator Update

EON

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 31, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Hello everyone,

As of today, I am no longer a moderator of this board. Currently, @nelli27 is doing the job by himself, so I believe they will be looking for a second moderator. If this is something you're interested in, please contact one of the admins. Over the past few months I have been spending less and less time on social media, including this site, and I have not been active in moderating the board. If this caused issues on your team threads, I apologize.

I'll still be around every now and then on the board and the Otters thread, but not much. One parting thing I would ask of all of you is to please keep things in perspective. I love the OHL community and the passion that people have. I loved living in Erie and cheering for the Otters, and I hope many of you feel the same way about your teams. There is something special about the sense of community that comes from lower level hockey that I feel is slowly being lost with NHL teams. But I've also seen that passion taken to the extreme on this board. Far too often do discussions turn into personal arguments, trolling, and attacks. The anonymity of the internet can be really dehumanizing sometimes. I ask that you remember that the poster you are messaging is a person too. We all have far more in common with each other than we have differences. Discuss hockey with each other, argue about the best course you think your team should take, but don't make it personal. Enjoy the highs, shrug off the lows, and please be good to each other.

Best regards,

EON

Purple Phart

Apr 4, 2016
Hello everyone,

As of today, I am no longer a moderator of this board. Currently, @nelli27 is doing the job by himself, so I believe they will be looking for a second moderator. If this is something you're interested in, please contact one of the admins. Over the past few months I have been spending less and less time on social media, including this site, and I have not been active in moderating the board. If this caused issues on your team threads, I apologize.

I'll still be around every now and then on the board and the Otters thread, but not much. One parting thing I would ask of all of you is to please keep things in perspective. I love the OHL community and the passion that people have. I loved living in Erie and cheering for the Otters, and I hope many of you feel the same way about your teams. There is something special about the sense of community that comes from lower level hockey that I feel is slowly being lost with NHL teams. But I've also seen that passion taken to the extreme on this board. Far too often do discussions turn into personal arguments, trolling, and attacks. The anonymity of the internet can be really dehumanizing sometimes. I ask that you remember that the poster you are messaging is a person too. We all have far more in common with each other than we have differences. Discuss hockey with each other, argue about the best course you think your team should take, but don't make it personal. Enjoy the highs, shrug off the lows, and please be good to each other.

Best regards,

EON
Thanks for your time of service to the OHL community.

ohloutsider

Jan 13, 2016
Rock & Hardplace
Hello everyone,

Best regards,

EON
Thanks Eon, win one playoff prediction year and now you're bored?!?!

Just kidding of course.

Reactions: TheCoach and EON

Zebra

Feb 12, 2017
Thank you for all your time and efforts to keep us all in line .
All the best to your future !

Reactions: EON

TheCoach

Sep 17, 2014
Take care my friend thank you for your efforts and contributions over the years 🙏

Reactions: EON

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad