OT: MMA Thread

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
I don't know how we don't have one.

iu

Does no one else watch MMA?

Have a full month of top level fights/main events.

Starting tonight for UFC 286
Edwards vs Usman
Gaethje vs Fiziev should be fight of the year

deathb4disco

Oct 19, 2010
Flowery Branch GA
I don't know how we don't have one.

iu

Does no one else watch MMA?

Have a full month of top level fights/main events.

Starting tonight for UFC 286
Edwards vs Usman
Gaethje vs Fiziev should be fight of the year

Only other sport I watch besides the occasional baseball game if I'm super bored. I would like to see Edward's win again but I think Usman comes back big time and takes it.

Reactions: duhmetreE

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Edwards' head kick was f***ing legendary.

But it doesn't change the reality of that fight which was that he was getting his ass handed to him for 24 minutes before that. Theres something to be said for being gun shy after getting KO'd but I think he gets wrestle f***ed to death.

Fiziev is a monster that a ton of people don't know about. Hoping for a war in that one but chances are one of them goes out pretty quick.

Reactions: duhmetreE

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Edwards' head kick was f***ing legendary.

But it doesn't change the reality of that fight which was that he was getting his ass handed to him for 24 minutes before that. Theres something to be said for being gun shy after getting KO'd but I think he gets wrestle f***ed to death.

Fiziev is a monster that a ton of people don't know about. Hoping for a war in that one but chances are one of them goes out pretty quick.
We'll see how much altitude played a factor and if Usman's chin is the same. His chin will get touched... how he responds will be interesting.

Fiziev Gaethje has massive potential of 3 round war. Fiziev Striking is beautiful

I'm super pumped for it tonight, weird start time at 5 pm too...I got Fiziev outlasting Justin due to younger fresher legs, and Usman grapplef***ing Leon to a decision to win the belt back. Either way pumped up for it!
I can't stand Usman. He's very cringe and hard to root for imo. Hate his style as well but he's gotten better with the boxing. I dont mind wrestling but when there's little to no grappling involved and it's only 'leaning on you' it's meh to me.

Edwards remaining champ and Fiziev winning will freshen up both divisions

Reactions: deathb4disco

KevinFinnerty

I bomb atomically...
Mar 7, 2020
St.Augustine
Usman is a freak of nature who beat Edward's with no issue the first fight. He won like 18 fights straight before getting head kicked last fight. I got Fiziev and Usman winning this one.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Looks like Usman stopped taking his EPO LOL looked gassed.

Its better for the division to have a new champ, new fights

Reactions: deathb4disco

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad