MLS Thread: 2019 Edition

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
addition by subtraction

he played like shit in the two games he was there anyways
I mean it is only two games and he was really good with Chicago and the entire team played bad. Not saying it’s right what he/his wife did but 2 games is not anywhere close to a good sample size.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
I mean it is only two games and he was really good with Chicago and the entire team played bad. Not saying it’s right what he/his wife did but 2 games is not anywhere close to a good sample size.
hopefully they bring drini back. if he can stay healthy he's a far better player than katai is

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
hopefully they bring drini back. if he can stay healthy he's a far better player than katai is

Man I'd love to bring him back. This guy really bled for the team and wanted to win. Shame he was on some our worst teams when he was here. I just don't think its possible at the moment unfortunately. But if I do the Galaxy they do find strange ways to make things work.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Man I'd love to bring him back. This guy really bled for the team and wanted to win. Shame he was on some our worst teams when he was here. I just don't think its possible at the moment unfortunately. But if I do the Galaxy they do find strange ways to make things work.
I wonder how a 442 would work for the Galaxy. Basically do what Seattle did with Oba and Clint up top but with Chicharito and Pavon. Granted Oba and Clint were better than them at that point but it could work.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
I wonder how a 442 would work for the Galaxy. Basically do what Seattle did with Oba and Clint up top but with Chicharito and Pavon. Granted Oba and Clint were better than them at that point but it could work.

Galaxy don't have enough depth to pull something like this off. I get where you're going with it, but I don't think its ideal at this point. We have a gluttony of midfielders at the moment so suspect we'll continue doing a variation of a 433. We were already in the market for a center back and hopefully its Alan Franco and now we need a winger to replace Katai and I would also look for another striker to play behind Chicharito.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Galaxy don't have enough depth to pull something like this off. I get where you're going with it, but I don't think its ideal at this point. We have a gluttony of midfielders at the moment so suspect we'll continue doing a variation of a 433. We were already in the market for a center back and hopefully its Alan Franco and now we need a winger to replace Katai and I would also look for another striker to play behind Chicharito.
It’ll probably be Llegent to replace Katai. They can’t bring in more players. Actually with all this going on who knows?

Reactions: kingsboy11

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I like the set up, It's cool that we could have 2 Canadian teams qualify for the Champions League this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad