MLFH Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFTeRMaTH*

I mean look at your team. You have more 4+ fp/g than any other team. You got like 7-8 guys with at least 4 fantasy points a game.

annashindler

Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
I have plenty of RW/LW players who will get 30 goals. I doubt PJ would trade me those two players for Hossa.
Remember when the Bruins traded Kessel for picks? I don't think they regret that. It got them Seguin. Now throw in the fact Bennett is 18 years old. As long as the combined totals for Oshie and Bennett surpass kessal this is a win for me.

annashindler

Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
As long as Oshie and Bennett have a combined fpt.s per game total than kessal it's a win for me. Now throw in the fact Bennett is younger I think it'll work out.

AFTeRMaTH*

you mean as long as the point totals of Oshie and Bennett exceed Kessel AND whoever you have to drop then I guess its a win. Its just a different direction than what your team is going. I wont overrule it but I did put veto it, if it gets 5 vetoes it gets cancelled.

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
If you're only going by player rankings in this league why was Crosby taken over Ovi!??!?!Gentlemen I'm getting Bennett and Oshie. We can do this the easy way or a different way.
By the way Mapes, I'm watching the Rays cream the Blue Jays in person.

Gotta love how you randomly bring baseball up. It's also because Ovechkin is likely to slow down first. Nobody in their right mind would think this is close to fair. You get a 60 point guy and a hit or miss prospect for a star.

AFTeRMaTH*

I may be willing to move Tavares, looking for another C with and a winger/dman. Both have to be young.

King Mapes

Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
I can Add to it. Mapes, why don't you work in your own trades? Maybe then you'll be able to compete with me.

Honestly my deals were fair but not sure what you're looking for. Kane/Miller for Seguin/Pavalec is fair but you like Seguin too much (which I totally understand). Only other guy I really wanted was Hornqvist but you said he's not for sale (which again is understandable).

Drag

Jan 16, 2010
bennett and oshie for kessel is way worse than landeskog for patrick kane, dal colle and kucherov?

lol

Drag

Jan 16, 2010
reasoning for the landeskog deal was Aftermath had a man crush on him.. reasoning for kessel deal was she hated him. what's the difference?

King Mapes

Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
bennett and oshie for kessel is way worse than landeskog for patrick kane, dal colle and kucherov?

lol

Easily. Skog was a first round pick (picked ahead of Kane) with similar FP/g as Kane despite being 4-5 years younger. Kucherov has shown nothing and the other is a hit or miss.

I guarentee you (barring injuries) Skog gets more fantasy points than Kane THIS year, while again being much younger.

It's laughable that anyone even suggests mine was near this bad. A prospect and guy not drafted in the top 100 in our draft for a star..

King Mapes

Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
reasoning for the landeskog deal was Aftermath had a man crush on him.. reasoning for kessel deal was she hated him. what's the difference?

AM got the better player though for our league.

Where do you find these people AM? Lol

Drag

Jan 16, 2010
AM got the better player though for our league.

Where do you find these people AM? Lol

no ****, it's the point you two had a questionable deal yet you two are beating this trade to death.

King Mapes

Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
no ****, it's the point you two had a questionable deal yet you two are beating this trade to death.

Because this is completely one sided. AM got the better player in our deal based on league set up. This one makes absolutely zero sence. A depth player plus prospect for a star. I had a huge reasoning behind it after many complained. There has been no reasoning behind this besides "I hate Kessel" and "Oshie had less than half a point per game than Kessel so they're close". Half a point is huge. Do you consider 50 points close to 80? That's less than half.

If she honestly thinks it's fair value, explain it. It's not hard. But have it make sence and reasonable. That was the first thing I did when people questioned mine

AFTeRMaTH*

Landeskog > Kane, MDC made the difference, Kucherov can be replaced easily

Kessel is 2x Oshie and her team is set to win now, mine isnt. Her team is full of veterans and she has tons of guys that are very good for this league. So she set herself back. Thats her choice but the league can veto it if they choose, so far 4 votes of needed 5.

Mine and Mapes have went to vote like twice so when I had to redo rosters I just pushed it through.

If this doesnt get vetoed it will happen and you will get Kessel. If it gets vetoed you dont. Simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad