MLB Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Neither team will be out of this game as long as Dickey and Porcello are still in.

Some awful fielding from Bautista there.

edit: Maybe some bad luck for Bautista rather than bad defense.

That error aside, Bautista really is horrible in RF now and should be moved to 1B ASAP. I'd rather see what we have in Pompey and give him some nice run.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
The Pirates run the bases like a bunch of beheaded chickens. 2nd & 3rd and no outs...nada.

You either run on contact or you don't...you don't get doubled up on a goddamned dribbler because one guy goes and the other guy doesn't :facepalm:

With the obvious exception of the Marte grand slam last night the batting with RISP is just painful to watch. Too many outs just given to the Reds.

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
I don't know why Pirates doesn't play adequately against Reds but if Pittsburgh and Detroit lose, O's are the last team without loss. :D

darko

Feb 16, 2009
I don't know why Pirates doesn't play adequately against Reds but if Pittsburgh and Detroit lose, O's are the last team without loss. :D

And then there was 1.

At least it'll stop merlin cat from making continuous threads like he did on football board.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Would love to see Kershaw return the favor but don't think that'll happen lol.

robert terwilliger

the bart, the
Nov 14, 2005
sw florida
Cincinnati and Milwaukee went .500 in Spring Training, pacing the NL Central teams...Pretty safe to say those results won't be mirrored in the regular season...

The Pirates and Cubs went a combined 19-40 :biglaugh:

I'm comfortable betting my lunch money those two will be in the playoffs.

yeah look, cincinnati has some pieces. they also have aging guys they won't trade so they won't bottom out like they need to. their core isn't good enough to win. phillips is heading down, bruce isn't great and votto is signed until the year after the end of time and has no interest in moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad