Injury Report: Mittens reportedly injured at practice today.

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
Not a huge loss given he was likely going to begin on the 4th line, but still a loss nonetheless.

I am really hoping Antropov (who may practice Wednesday says the article) is good to go for the season opener. He'll be key to our depth rounding out the top 9.

Jesus Christ Horburn

Aug 22, 2008
With both Antropov and Miettinen potentially on the shelf, I wonder if we'll see a waiver claim of a forward in the next few days. Machacek and Macenauer are both up with the club, but things could change if either Antropov or Miettinen are out for a significant amount of time or if Scheifele is sent down.

truck

Jun 27, 2012
www.arcticicehockey.com
With both Antropov and Miettinen potentially on the shelf, I wonder if we'll see a waiver claim of a forward in the next few days. Machacek and Macenauer are both up with the club, but things could change if either Antropov or Miettinen are out for a significant amount of time or if Scheifele is sent down.

Darrin Bauming says Antro might be back as soon as tomorrow.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
I think we'll be impressed with Macenauer if he manages to stick. He was a bit of the odd man out in Anaheim since they're so high on Peter Holland, but he's a good, responsible guy that shouldn't really look out of place as a 13th forward.

Sweech

Oh When the Spurs
Jun 30, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario

Kind of doubt it. We've got enough AHL level guys to try out, plus Scheifele for 5 games.

Jeti

Blue-Line Dekes
Jul 8, 2011
MTL
Everyone remember to update your fantasy league rosters.

:sarcasm:

While you never want someone to be injured, I think this will be fine for the team. As long as it's short-term it'll just allow one of the AHL guys an extra long shot at making the team and I don't think it'll hurt the teams chances.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad