NHL Talk Miscellaneous NHL Discussion CIII: 2024 Stanley Cup Playoffs for Thee

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville

shooter-mc-gavin-happy-gilmore.gif

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Figures that the Flyers only drafted duds named Wyatt(e)

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
When the Nichushkin news just dropped yesterday espn mentioned it as their intermission was going to commercial as “disturbing news coming out of Colorado we’ll talk about when we come back”. You would have thought something grave happened & not some idiot flunking a drug test while on probation if you didn’t know any better.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
When the Nichushkin news just dropped yesterday espn mentioned it as their intermission was going to commercial as “disturbing news coming out of Colorado we’ll talk about when we come back”. You would have thought something grave happened & not some idiot flunking a drug test while on probation if you didn’t know any better.
I mean there is a deeper situation that could be going on here. What happened in Seattle last year basically got swept under the rug with little to no answers still to this day.

Calling the police for a random woman "od'ing" on alcohol or being drugged in the middle of the afternoon in your hotel room where she tells the police that she had her passport stolen by a "bad person" is not something that should really be overlooked here.

It was weird, it was always weird.

Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
Seeing Bruins AND Leafs fans unite in in a giant tantrum on the main boards is glorious. If they had Sam Bennett votive candles I'd buy one.
The same Bruin fans who defended Marchand for a dozen years plus and embraced the way Lucic and Shawn Thornton played. They are getting the style of hockey they loved a decade ago shoved down their throats

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad