NHL Talk Miscellaneous NHL Discussion CIII: 2024 Stanley Cup Playoffs for Thee

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA

Not sure who has the worst rebranding in the league between Florida, Anaheim, & Dallas?

The real travesty was switching from this
Stars05.png

to these plain ass pieces of trash for seven years.
Stars12.png

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
The real travesty was switching from this
View attachment 869447

to these plain ass pieces of trash for seven years.
View attachment 869446
Reebok undid some of the bad in the end, but man those first years when they introduced the Edge jerseys were probably the worst in league history when it comes to jerseys.
The Flyers jerseys during those years were definitely the worst in franchise history.

I think Adidas in comparison has done a good job, if you ignore the neon nonsense and the nostalgia retro overkill.

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Reebok undid some of the bad in the end, but man those first years when they introduced the Edge jerseys were probably the worst in league history when it comes to jerseys.
The Flyers jerseys during those years were definitely the worst in franchise history.

I think Adidas in comparison has done a good job, if you ignore the neon nonsense and the nostalgia retro overkill.
Edmonton's were even worse in my opinion. Especially the white. Possibly the blandest jersey of all time.
Oilers21-1.png

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
It will get lost in the shuffle but Boston has been absolute ass in this series. Swayman is really the only thing keeping it close for them.
With Marchand injured they basically iced Pasta and few middle 6 players against really potent cats forwards core.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Brock Boeser has another hat trick. This one a natural in the first period

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad