NHL Talk Miscellaneous NHL Discussion CIII: 2024 Stanley Cup Playoffs for Thee

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa being down 3-0 is disappointing. They are playing hard but may be at a reckoning. Good thing they didn't sign every man, woman, and child to long-term contracts.

Friedman says Ottawa has interviewed Berube. Reunion with G incoming?
This is something I expected. Everyone's looking for experience and Ottawa is desperate for credibility and accountability, and we know Berube goes overboard on the latter of those. What's the connection, though?

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Tampa being down 3-0 is disappointing. They are playing hard but may be at a reckoning. Good thing they didn't sign every man, woman, and child to long-term contracts.

This is something I expected. Everyone's looking for experience and Ottawa is desperate for credibility and accountability, and we know Berube goes overboard on the latter of those. What's the connection, though?

I was hoping Tampa would win the series to improve our draft pick from Florida, but i'm also happy to see them get bounced early. Hopefully Boston is done by the 2nd round too.

ellja3

May 19, 2014
Ķekava, Latvia
Daaamn, looks like Caps and Isles will be swept, huh. The race for those last play-off spots was a true s---show, but I am still slightly surprised.

Also, what a nice bounce back from DeSmith.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Lightning force Game 5. Vasilevsky has been giving up goals m, though. I wouldn’t want to play around as he’s bound to have a game where he decides he’s not giving one up and doesn’t. My guess is that’s how they win game 5. Kucherov is gonna start finding the net eventually too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad