News Article: Misc. Oilers News/Info

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
I'd be fine with you having your own thread where you post any kind of link to anything. You seem to have some good ones.

Glad you enjoy them, but I definitely don't need my own thread. I think there are enough categories now that I can find a place for everything I post. ;)

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
No way, in my mind. Good dman, but played with mostly exceptional talents nearly all of his career and at the right times, resulted in all the cups.

Pretty tough for him to get 14 of the 18 votes. For a while the voting turned it into the ‘Pretty Good But Not Great Player Hall of Fame, and now leads to fringe candidates rightfully asking ‘why not me’?

Reactions: Perfect_Drug

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
Pretty tough for him to get 14 of the 18 votes. For a while the voting turned it into the ‘Pretty Good But Not Great Player Hall of Fame, and now leads to fringe candidates rightfully asking ‘why not me’?

Yeah, Lowe was a really good player, under-rated for most of his career I would argue. But I don't think he should be in the hall.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa

Im still of the mind that we don't miss Taylor Hall. Adam Larsson was what we needed. Its too bad it didn't pan out, but I still don't hold that against Chiarelli, big changes were needed, and that was a big change. Drafting Jesse was meh, draft mistakes are usually 20/20 in hindsight and Lucic, again, he should have been awesome here, but again didn't work out.

All that being said, Im glad Holland is our GM now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad