GDT: Minnesota Wild vs. Minnesota Wild, Jan 16th 2013 @ 7pm on FSN/KFAN

Randy BoBandy

Cheeseburger Party
May 9, 2011
Sunnyvale
I got 2 tickets!! Going to be an awesome night. I almost wanted to just stay home and relax on the couch, but the atmosphere at the X is going to be awesome. People are going to be so excited. I can't wait to welcome the new guys. I'm going to be rip roaring drunk screamin my head off haha. Probably not too drunk...

Bookman

Feb 27, 2002
frozen north
Visit site
Worst case: Konopka give Finnish baby Jesus a concussion after 1 period, and all the fun is gone.

Best case: Coyle and Heatley pot hat tricks, and the transition gets underway.

OpRedDawn*

Who are we? The Wildcats!

Who are we gonna beat? The Wildcats!

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
I thought it was free?

it's free, but they figured it would be popular so it's not like they can just open the doors like for prospect camp. have to ration the tickets out somehow that lets the STHs have a guaranteed opportunity to go.

Billy Mays Here*

This thread has been given the Billy Mays seal of approval.

Jarick

Doing Nothing
Sorry for the date :laugh: Trying to get tickets and rush out the door at the same time.

Picked up a third ticket for my kid. I started to tell him I was going, but he was going to be at his mom's house...but I couldn't do that to him. Got him for an extra evening and snagged one more before Ticketmaster closed.

Should be a lot of fun. I usually enjoy the scrimmages more than games anyway. Girlfriend might take advantage of the 50% off sale. Kid and I have matching green thirds from last year. Nice to dust them off!

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota
lucky for me good friends of mine printed off 8 tickets right when they opened. so i will be going! =D

CG5

Jan 18, 2011
Waukesha, WI
Please let me know as I will be heading over there after work.

good luck in Burnsville. Got to the Maplewood one this morning at 920 and was about 20th in line. Actually got into the store about 1020 and I think the line was 100 people deep. Got my replica Parise 3rd though. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad