8470610.jpg

Zach Parise
35 games - 15 goals - 15 assists - 30 points

8470600.jpg

Ryan Suter
35 games - 3 goals - 25 assists - 28 points

Earlier this season:

Watch him:

Matt Cullen is out at least two games, so the Wild called up from Houston C Johan Larsson

Larsson, 20 (6/25/92), has collected 37 points (15-22=37) including six power-play goals and 38 penalty minutes (PIM) in 62 games with Houston this season.
Larsson has been traded to BUF.

Larsson121412.jpg

3W1Utf2.gif

Don't stop the party!

vBookie / Streams / Preview

Last edited:

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
That's really the difference between the good wild and the bad wild. The good one plays 40+ minutes, and the bad one plays 20 minutes if we're lucky.

Hopefully the team takes mondays "wake up call" to heart and blows San Jose's socks off.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Trying to watch this game. (setting up alarm clock to wake me up at 5.30).

And isn't this first of 2 games in a row in Cali?

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Thanks for the GDT. Looks great.

This road trip is important. Have to collect some points.

Kaptain

WarBortles
Feb 7, 2013
Florida
I see this as a must win. Obviously, if we lose it's not going to be that bad for the standings, but we need a good, 40+ minute performance to get us out of this mini-funk.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Not a good feeling....Sharks win 3-1. Wild enter a mini-slump losing 3 straight (Blues, Sharks, Kings), but rebound in fine fashion at Columbus on Sunday.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Larsson has only 37 points in 62 games? Yeez I thought he was close to ppg. Not feeling confident putting him to 2nd line center.

Mumbler*

This is really going to hurt without Cullen on that second line I fear. It seems like the second line jump starts this team quite often. Hope Larsson has a serviceable game.

3-1 Wild.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Stats do not tell the whole story. Larsson will do just fine if put at 2nd line center.

They tell the offensive input. C'mon its the AHL I would like to see our 2nd line center score atleast ppg in the AHL. Let's hope Cullen is back as soon as possible.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Game starts at 9:30 PM your time? Oh no, what a tragedy.

My feelings exactly :laugh:

Although I do love these 5:30 AM games - make a ******** of coffee, have some breakfast, watch some hockey and your sleep schedule doesn't get all ****ed up.

DeuceMN

Really?
Oct 1, 2011
Chi-Town, Il
This is really going to hurt without Cullen on that second line I fear. It seems like the second line jump starts this team quite often. Hope Larsson has a serviceable game.

3-1 Wild.

But we'll probably have Brick-Hands Brodziak centering our second! And let's not forget the cherry on top, yes, that's it! He's that keystone piece on our magnificent PP!

On top of that I'm sure we'll just start our third and fourth lines with almost every offensive zone faceoff!

Anyways. I still think we can win this one, despite us trying to make it as hard on ourselves as possible.

DeuceMN

Really?
Oct 1, 2011
Chi-Town, Il
Larsson has only 37 points in 62 games? Yeez I thought he was close to ppg. Not feeling confident putting him to 2nd line center.

Koivu did worse.

Larsson will be good. We might need to give him a little more time than that freaky kid Brodin, but Larsson will be good.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Koivu did worse.

Larsson will be good. We might need to give him a little more time than that freaky kid Brodin, but Larsson will be good.

Yeah but Koivu wasn't put the same season as 2nd line center and not even next... But now that I think about it we don't have anyone better right now. Granlund need a little more seasoning and nobody wants to see current Brodziak at 2nd line center although he will be getting the minutes I guess.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
It's ironic that at the beginning of the season many (me included) all thought of Cullen has dead-weight and expendable...now we are all in full blown panic mode of not having him in the line-up for a couple of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad