GDT: Minnesota Wild @ Montreal Canadiens | 12/03/2016 @ 7PM | TVA, SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Like McCarron, Hudon looks a lot better on this call-up then the last one. He had chances and was noticeable on his shifts, especially after he was taken away from Pleks & Byron.

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
Not a big fan of that lineup. Yes, it's a young man's game now but we have to sign or trade for a top 6 vet winger. This team has to win NOW. Price is already 28 and PK is 26. I don't want to see them waste their prime years or wait another 3-5 years to develop the young guys.

Also, im still not sold on Carr, Hudon, McCarron (who should stay as a 4th liner) and obviously, DD has to go. Ghetto should also be Eller's RW.

I'm all for getting a top 6 winger. I just don't know how we're going to do it. Every team wants one and none are available. Ghetto, Hudon, McCarron, and Carr may be close. They should definitely be playing in the top six every game until the end of the year. But Therrien took Hudon off the Pleks line instead of Byron, and put Mitchell on it. Ridiculous.

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
Only saw the last half but they were playing pretty well considering injuries. Was expecting much worst without pk but they weren't outplayed. With the kids playing the way they are and hopefully a new coach, this team will be solid next year

Uncle Gary

Apr 12, 2014
I'm all for getting a top 6 winger. I just don't know how we're going to do it. Every team wants one and none are available. Ghetto, Hudon, McCarron, and Carr may be close. They should definitely be playing in the top six every game until the end of the year. But Therrien took Hudon off the Pleks line instead of Byron, and put Mitchell on it. Ridiculous.

None being available is MB mentality and not reality. A good GM finds ways to get what the team needs.

Apr 28, 2010

Just gotta hope MT keeps making stupid decisions like that. But I don't have faith on Bergevin..

Gomez91

Fala!!
Nov 27, 2011
Where I want

In a way Hudon doesn't need the dead weight truly (Pleks) but Therrien coaches with fear instead of reason and smarts he picks on the rookie instead of build Hudons confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad