Minnesota Wild General Discussion - 2023-24

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
#3 guarantees Demidov or Levshunov and I don’t think there is any chance either of them miss.
Levshunov would be great. Eriksson Ek isn't the piece to get him though. Remember, these teams with top picks are rebuilding. They likely would want young NHL players (think Boldy) or top prospects (think Yurov).

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Levshunov would be great. Eriksson Ek isn't the piece to get him though. Remember, these teams with top picks are rebuilding. They likely would want young NHL players (think Boldy) or top prospects (think Yurov).
Yah and that’s why my focus has been solely on the ducks. I think they are closer and have some nice pieces and I think they felt like they should have been closer this year.

Yup, and Nail Yakupov was supposed to be generational.
Sometimes people see it wrong.
For sure

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Seriously though. This is the second straight spring with him needing surgery. Second straight year where he has been bad out there. Yet Billy just had to rush and give him that bogus contract with all the fancy trimmings.

Stupid, idiotic move for a team that is in cap hell.

north21

May 1, 2014
MN
If we can run foligno zuc and Freddy on the 4th line we might just have something next season.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
You need to get over to Roman Maroni's garage. It's BYOB - Bring Your Own Blanket.

I'd happily move into that garagemahall. I've even been playing around with barn quilt ideas for it.

Wild, Wild Alternate (Northstars), and Viking colors.

MN barn quilt.png

Wabit

May 23, 2016
If you stare at this long enough I think you can catch a buzz.

Lol, is that a good or bad thing?

It's just a 5v5 grid where I played with a few different shapes so I could get a decent look at the color palate all together.

north21

May 1, 2014
MN
Lol, is that a good or bad thing?

It's just a 5v5 grid where I played with a few different shapes so I could get a decent look at the color palate all together.

All good, tested this morning and it even works when you are sober.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad