GDT: Minnesota Wild @ Edmonton Oilers | 8:30PM CST | FSN, FSWI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emilie

Feb 6, 2013
MN
Is anyone else mildly concerned no Wild players went after Hall right after the hit? I understand we didn't have Konopka or KAssian in the line-up, but Brodz was on the ice and he'd be more than willing to drop them.

Brodzy did go after him...Hall just ran anyway and hide behind the refs

Northland Wild Man

Finnesotans?
Jun 14, 2011
Grand Forks, ND
I'm actually impressed with the Wild's composure after that play. The reactionary play is to send out Rupp on a seek and destroy mission.

Yeo deserves credit for keeping Hall being the only player suspended.

I don't know if I would have been able to keep my cool as well as they did. :laugh:

I might be inclined to accept the fine and serve justice myself.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Christ I hope the Oilers just freakin' tank it during that 19 game road trip and go down in freakin' flames....

elnewby

Feb 21, 2012
MT
Hall may have intended to make better contact, but my guess is that he realized he would be on the losing end of that collision.

Billy Mays Here*

Would just like to take this moment to congratulate myself on predicting the score correctly for the first time this season. The Zucker dominance part, not so much.

3-1 victory in what most Eddy fans will call "a boring game against a boring team". There will also be quotes such as "freakin' Zucker dominated us in the AHL and now he's doing it again in the NHL" and "Backstrom continuing his dominance of the Oilers".

Fel 96

JFC
Mar 19, 2010
Little Canada
www.youtube.com
251623_10152579315780223_221185575_n.jpg

162323080_slide.jpg

OpRedDawn*

I said no injury, then got 2 games. Then I said out a couple of weeks, and got hockey play.

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad